This skin was created by Cortez of the IF Skin Zone
->

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Wdinc01. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

idea for film!
StarKiller58
Posted: May 10 2005, 03:04 AM

New Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

ok, we all go to a non - member world and we all....kill each other! yea! except you cant kill the camera dude..we should go there with nothing but a rune b-axe and see who ends up with like 10 rune b-axes and is the strongest runescape poster here!

i say we kill corn first cuz he is lvl 78 and is a threat
cool.gif

--------------------
i get knocked down
i get up again
youre never goign to keep me down
Knighter 871
Posted: May 10 2005, 05:16 AM

Uber Huge Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

obviously 2 points i wanna point out
1: who would wanna die neway... and if that person isnt so RELATED to u, by related i mean like live in your country or so who he/she be so kind to let u sorta kill ...
2:wdinc01 is not on most of the days i think... and neway the sites down and blah nothing gonna work no new films is gonna be up
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1958 seconds | Archive