Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The London Life: An English Regency RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Board Has MOVED! Please join us at our new domain: thelondonliferpg.com

WELCOME

NAVIGATION

CALENDAR

STAFF

OF THE MOMENT

LINKS

CREDITS

Spirit Animals
Stephen Brydges (Emily)
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 07:14 PM

Tradesman

Group: Members
Member No.: 226

So let's say your character(s) get sent on a vision-quest. After however many days hallucinating in the wilderness, their totem is revealed to them in a dream. What is it?

Stephen - A big, friendly, gentle (if a little flyaway) dog. Maybe a Newfie.

Victor seems to me a cat of some sort. A cougar or perhaps a panther.

Rebecca - a swan. The awkward adolescence, the unassuming serenity...and if you scare her, you will lose fingers.

--------------------
Charlotte Tolson (Izzie)
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 08:25 PM

Miss Tolson

Member No.: 163

Juliet - Simba from The Lion King. I know it's not supposed to be fictional characters, but if I just said 'lion cub' it wouldn't quite be the same. Juliet is Simba. They're both in a rush to grow up, they both jump in to things without thinking, and they're both more than a little opinionated. I'm not aware of any uncle who is out to kill Juliet or her father though, so the similarities end there, I'm afraid...

Charlotte - Horse. Tall, kind of gangly...no, I actually used the website I linked below to figure out Charlotte. She's social, loving, and sensitive. Though if you screw with her, she will throw you off her back and trample you to death hurt you. biggrin.gif

Neil - Golden Retriever Puppy. I imagine that all of the "awww!!" and little squeals of cuteness are the exact same reactions that most women have around Neil inwardly. Apart from that, the comparison is kind of obvious. He likes to run, play, eat, and sit on your lap and give you lots of love an attention. This one's a keeper, ladies.

Edward - Otter.
Easy going, likes to take care of people, ridiculously smart, and kinda cute. Pretty much sums up Edward in a nut shell.

If anyone is stumped, I found an online quiz you can take. They have a wide variety of different animals, and if you don't like the one your charrie gets, then you can read the descriptions of the others and decide which one sounds more like your charrie. tongue.gif

--------------------
Thank you Alex!
user posted image
Charlotte, sometimes so far away, glass sealed and pretty
During the day, Charlotte wears a plain grey and creme striped day dress.
In the evening, Charlotte wears a ruby red evening gown with an empire waist and puffed sleeves.
For jewelry, she wears an elegant black onyx necklace.

Stephen Brydges (Emily)
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 09:35 PM

Tradesman

Otters can be vicious and frightening. Just saying. We had one take over our back yard.

--------------------
Oscar Moncrieff (Aida)
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 09:43 PM

Lord Avening

Member No.: 166

Hmmm, let's see...

Tiger for Thomas. Dangerous opportunist, is fond of embracing ladies. Rawwrrrr! wink.gif

Falcon for Jane. Likes hunting and having an omniscient perspective of everything.

Cat for Gwen. She's lazy and reserved.

Canary for Helena. She'll turn into a Hen when she is old!

Lizard for Oscar. Sangfroid, ponderous...

Rat for Basil. Ambitious, likes accumulating his wealth, and Basil of Baker Street! biggrin.gif

Izzie, cool quiz! I took it for myself and turned out to be a Hawk!

--------------------
David Alford (Francesca)
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 12:12 AM

Tradesman

Member No.: 243

Cassandra would be a magpie. Going by Izzie's quiz, she's a crow, which is really as close as you can get.

Tristan I pictured as a deer. The quiz said horse.

David is apparently a wolverine according to the quiz. I'd say he's a bull myself.

As for myself, like Cassandra, I too am a crow.
Charlotte Tolson (Izzie)
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 01:02 AM

Miss Tolson

Member No.: 163

QUOTE (Stephen Brydges (Emily) @ Nov 24 2009, 05:35 PM)
Otters can be vicious and frightening. Just saying. We had one take over our back yard.

Well, I suppose Edward could be frightening if he wanted to be. Thomas Leith ran away fast enough.

I took the quiz for myself, and apparently I'm a swan. happy.gif

--------------------
Thank you Alex!
user posted image
Charlotte, sometimes so far away, glass sealed and pretty
During the day, Charlotte wears a plain grey and creme striped day dress.
In the evening, Charlotte wears a ruby red evening gown with an empire waist and puffed sleeves.
For jewelry, she wears an elegant black onyx necklace.

Stephen Brydges (Emily)
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 04:20 AM

Tradesman

Apparently I'm a spider...hrm...not sure what to make of that.

--------------------
Penelope Grove (Katherine)
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:15 PM

Lady Penelope Grove

Member No.: 208

Took the Quiz, and here we go!

Patrick is a BEAR

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders
    -------------------------------

Penelope is (supposed to be) a SWAN

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

Except, I think I see her animal as more of a DEER

-------------------------------
    Hammond is a SPIDER

As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.

Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls

Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

but I see him as more of a MOLE

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
currently wearing a light-weight empire waist gown of indigo with small geometric patterns on it. Her hair is curled and woven with ivory ribbon. Around her neck hangs a small cross on a delicate silver chain.

For the musicale she wears a cap-sleeve dress of deep red over ivory satin, trimmed in delicate point lace and slitting down the middle. Delicate pearls are braided into her dark hair.

user posted image
Kitty Clement (Jen)
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 08:44 PM

The Honourable Miss Clement

Member No.: 241

I will do my characters at some point, but for now it says I am a swan biggrin.gif

--------------------
Julianne Grafton (Liz)
Posted: Feb 10 2010, 04:12 PM

Lady Julianne Grafton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Just saw this and couldn't help myself:

Julianne - Fox
Kate - Swan
Lizzie - Owl
Tony - Bear
Francis - Otter, I suppose.
Poppy - Otter

--------------------
user posted image
the belle of the ball...or else.
Emerson Ball: Julianne is dressed as a white peacock. White peacock feathers are tucked into her curls, and she wears a white silk gown with a faint floral design. Her jewelry consists of a diamond and pearl necklace, with matching earrings.
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1573 seconds | Archive