Home | News | Downloads | Projects | Articles | Awards | Forums | Chat | Guestbook | About | Arcade
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Forum Topics Replies Last Post Info
Older topics
Here you can access all topics posted from May 12th 2005 to Apr 9th 2006 (In read only mode).
1126 15694 9 Apr, 2006, 11:06
In: Last Post[GAME]Learn how to count to...
By: DJ Omnimaga

Illusiat 5 PC released
DJ Omnimaga
Posted: 15 Nov, 2007, 2:55

Ragol666

Group: Founder
Member No.: 1

user posted image
Today I am releasing the original version of Illusiat 5 for Windows.

Dating back in 2002, I was unable to release the game because it was made long before Omnimaga website opened and when it did I had no more copy of Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, which delayed its release until last year, along with The Reign Of Legends 0 and Avions. However, more complications came as there was a problem opening some animated gifs in the Illusiat 5 application, which delayed the release even further. Now that I fixed the problem, it is ready to release. However I cannot guarantee it will work on computers that doesn't have the animated gif libraries installed. But it should work, as Avions and The Reign Of Legends 0 did. So here is it today: the original PC version of Illusiat 5, that was ported to the TI-83+ calculators in early 2003:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The game is pretty simple and is extremly short, basically you have to escape an underground base on a planet and to open doors or treasure chests you must find keys and to open the big green door in Room 1 you need the crystal. Unfortunately the PC version of the game is only avaliable in french, so if you are able to get it to work on your PC you may have an hard time understanding some parts. Feel free to download it anyway if you feel like messing around. This was the first PC game I ever made. This was also the only game I made that still had a copy of the 225x225 version of the original Omnimaga logo from September 1st 2001 and on top of that it was stretched, so I've set the size back to its original state and you can view how it looked like at the top of this post.

Download the game here.

--------------------
user posted image
Join us on IRC on #omnimaga at irc://unitedti.org!
user posted image
Super Speler
Posted: 15 Nov, 2007, 15:24

Post whore

Group: Coders Of Tomorrow
Member No.: 95

That's pretty cool, too bad I'm not on a windows computer.

--------------------
[color=red]Currently conquering the world. In Phase 1.
List of members of private army:[/color]
SilverCalcKnight, TD-Linux, Kuro, Cure, Weregoose, Lolbbq, elfprince13, leofox, Brazucs, +ZERO+, Radical Pi, shadow, bananaman, trigkid213, netham45, Full-Metal-Randomist, myfavcolorchanges, Fallen Ghost, trevmeister66, lolje, Harrierfalcon, clementop, blm22, Mexi1010, baorder54, Bking0, frenchcalc1, TheStorm, jimbauwens, Sting::Ray, IAmACalculator, MechaTech84, Groene07, Angel14995, Xphoenix, lordofthegeeks, tama and...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
[color=red]If you wish to join PM me.[/color]

[QUOTE=Ad on omnimaga]Ti 83 Game Programming: Move your career forward with an accredited online degree![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Netham45]It isn't really a problem, but it kind of scares me when people randomly quote me, like they are stalking me.[/QUOTE]
Liazon
Posted: 15 Nov, 2007, 21:42

Staff

Group: Coders Of Tomorrow
Member No.: 24

blink.gif you've moved on to comp!!

wait, this isn't the first, nvm

This post has been edited by Liazon on 15 Nov, 2007, 21:42

--------------------
Projects: In need of sprites...
DJ Omnimaga
Posted: 15 Nov, 2007, 22:20

Ragol666

Group: Founder
Member No.: 1

nah i didnt programmed a computer game since 2003

I did a RPG Maker 2003 game in 2007 tho

--------------------
user posted image
Join us on IRC on #omnimaga at irc://unitedti.org!
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options post

TI-Freakware's TI Ring
TI-Freakware's TI Ring
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3363 seconds | Archive

Skin by xlibman and Jc
All programs and games are property of their respective owners.