We have implemented the following guidelines for using our forums. We require all posts to be polite, constructive, and on topic. Having fun is OK, but please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement. You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages. We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide a warning in most cases.
1. There will be no profanity or foul language. Any "un-called for" language may be removed and you may receive a warning.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
5. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
6. Signatures may contain images, but please maintain a resonable size. If your signature is deemed unacceptable by moderators/admins, you will be requested by a moderator/admin to resize or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's/adminís request will result in the removal of your signature.
7. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it may be moved by a moderator.
8. If you recognize a topic as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator/admin via PM. Any impersonation of a user within these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban without warning.
Written by [mR]Forge
Revised by [mR]Dan