Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Metroid: Net Mission. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time, Very Fun
kraid_is_da_bomb
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 03:20 AM

Chykka Larvae
Group Icon

Group: Team Member
Member No.: 29

I just got this game, as it was released in Australia today, and I have to say its an excellent game. The only thing I would have liked to of seen is better graphics, but it does run off the same engine as Superstar Saga for GBA, which is a game I also Thouroughly Enjoyed.

Anyway, the story takes part in Present and Past Mushroom Kingdom, where Professor E. Gadd has developed a Time machine. Princess Peach uses it to go back in time to see her Kingdom before her Rule. But, as the time machine comes back, looking destroyed, strange creatures emerge from it, and the Princess is no where to be found. The Mario Brothers must use time portals opening all over Mushroom Kingdom to Find and save the Princess.

Not very difficult, not that I have beated it yet, but from what I can see. Still, an excellent game.

--------------------
user posted image
Troid92
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 10:56 AM

Net Mission Programmer
Group Icon

Group: Admodistrator
Member No.: 3

Yeah, it is a good game. It does get really repetitive at times (especially with that stupid suitcase), but it's still something I sit down and play for an hour at a time. The music gets annoying though... The same songs seem to play over and over.

--------------------
user posted image
TOWEL DAY FTW!
MIDI-maker / Fangame Programmer
Currently doing homework nonstop.
Nova
Posted: Mar 5 2006, 02:01 PM

Chykka Larvae
Group Icon

Group: Team Member
Member No.: 42

I actually strongly dislike the sequel. It's well to Linear, repetitive, unrememorable music, and so many other stupid things. it's not funny. They totally flopped it here.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3089 seconds | Archive

Affiliates: