Itsumo: Keiko Kitagawa Magazine

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Itsumo: Keiko Kitagawa. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) add reply

Keiko's [RUMOR] Mill!, enter at your own risk
Rika-Chicchi
Posted: May 12, 2008 - 07:53 AM

Eternal Columnist
Group Icon

Group: IKK Legends
Member No.: 356

QUOTE (Venusayaka @ May 12, 2008 - 03:15 AM)
I don't know exactly when the new season's dramas can be confirmed.

They've probably been, by & large, confirmed by now - just waiting for the official announcements.

Some of them are quite sure that Keiko will definetly appear in the so-call "Monday 9:00" drama. But if we take it seriously, it seems that Keiko is too young to make it. She still needs more practice. :)

Not necessarily "too young," tho - just "too green." Yeah, she might still need to mature more in her acting skills.
0xDEADBEEF
Posted: May 12, 2008 - 11:34 AM

Semi-monthly Columnist
Group Icon

Group: IKK CELEBs
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Rika-Chicchi @ May 11, 2008 - 03:52 PM)
As a Chinese saying goes, "when there's wind coming from a hollow cave, it's not necessarily w/o a cause," which is often used to referred to rumors here.

That's probably only eight characters in Chinese, right? The equivalent western saying is, "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

But I disagree with it. I think it's just a convenient excuse for people who want to believe a rumour, but won't or can't verify it. So they say, "there has to be some truth in it or the rumour wouldn't have started", to ease their conscience.

Take what this person has sniffed from the sewer. Now all of us know that it's simply a picture taken with Keiko's own camera on the set of Heat Island that was posted on her own blog in the "Big Brother" entry. Any rumour of a relationship springing from that is a total fabrication.
Venusayaka
Posted: May 12, 2008 - 09:35 PM

Semi-annual Columnist
Group Icon

Group: IKK VIPs
Member No.: 582

QUOTE (Rika-Chicchi @ May 12, 2008 - 07:53 AM)
Not necessarily "too young," tho - just "too green." Yeah, she might still need to mature more in her acting skills.

Ha :lol: You are right~~~Temporarily I can't find a proper word wo describe it :)

After some days of research, I think it is not always good for Keiko to make the Monday drama. She will probably bear a great burden if so. Once the result of the drama(the rate, and the comment from the audiece) was not good enough, god knows what Keiko might be faced with at that time. The audiences' stardard is relatively high.
On the other hand, although the Tuesday drama is less focused on by audience and media, maybe it's better for Keiko and give her more freedom to show. :)

And there are some people saying that it is also possible for her to appear in the Tuesday 9:00 drama, rather than 10:00 as I mentioned before. There are other people who think since Keiko has done two of the cms for the sponsors of Wednsday's 10:00 drama, Keiko will also probably appear in Wednsday's drama, with Mirai Shida.
Lots and lots of guess :blink:

This post has been edited by Venusayaka on May 12, 2008 - 09:44 PM
Rika-Chicchi
Posted: May 12, 2008 - 11:32 PM

Eternal Columnist
Group Icon

QUOTE (0xDEADBEEF @ May 12, 2008 - 11:34 AM)
That's probably only eight characters in Chinese, right?

That's right. :) But this...

I think it's just a convenient excuse for people who want to believe a rumour, but won't or can't verify it.  So they say, "there has to be some truth in it or the rumour wouldn't have started", to ease their conscience.

... shows that you've misunderstood that saying, which actually means that there could be a meaningful cause for a rumor (whether it's true, partially true, or outrightly false) to brew up, while not discarding the possibility of its being totally random, as can also be illustrated by the good example you quoted above, in which case the rumor is, as you've rightly pointed out, a total fabrication, but it can tell much about, among others, the mentality of some of her fans, e.g. the psychological origin of their fandom. Also, when there're truth elements embedded w/i a rumor, that doesn't automatically imply that it's at least partially true. Just see my "Chinese president" rumor I fabricated above as a joke - while there're several true facts included in it, it's totally false. ;)

@Venusayaka: Agreed on your comment about her appearing on Mon.-9 dramas - she needs to build a more solid basis before that. And the explosion of rumors about her appearing on which slot does demonstrate how much she's being anticipated ATM. :)
Venusayaka
Posted: May 25, 2008 - 09:46 PM

Semi-annual Columnist
Group Icon

The media are making waves again. You can see the news here. It is from Tokyo Sports. Don't know whether it is true.
maxemerg
Posted: May 25, 2008 - 11:04 PM

Weekly Columnist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 16

I really don't know since I can't really read any of it. I do see 2ch in that url they cite, so that lowers its credibility a lot for me.
Rika-Chicchi
Posted: May 25, 2008 - 11:17 PM

Eternal Columnist
Group Icon

Same here. It'd be great for her, considering the male lead, if so, tho.

The next rumor could be the female lead in a Jacky Chan movie. lol (I'm not saying that it's impossible, tho - just not at this stage.)
Venusayaka
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 12:40 AM

Semi-annual Columnist
Group Icon

QUOTE (maxemerg @ May 25, 2008 - 11:04 PM)
I really don't know since I can't really read any of it. I do see 2ch in that url they cite, so that lowers its credibility a lot for me.

Actually its source is Tokyo Sports, not 2ch. If you make a little bit research now, you'll find the situation gets a little bit scary. I mean it's been spread everywhere online. :blink:

This post has been edited by Venusayaka on May 26, 2008 - 12:41 AM
Rika-Chicchi
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 12:56 AM

Eternal Columnist
Group Icon

QUOTE (Venusayaka @ May 26, 2008 - 12:40 AM)
Actually its source is Tokyo Sports, not 2ch.

Could you put a link of that source here?
Venusayaka
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 01:19 AM

Semi-annual Columnist
Group Icon

I can't find the exact original source. But I have a piece of news in a HongKong or Taiwan newpaper, which was just released. You can see it here.
Rika-Chicchi
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 02:32 AM

Eternal Columnist
Group Icon

Too bad the link is "The page cannot be displayed." :( Or is it just me?

[EDIT]
OK, I can finally access that link. So it's in yet another forum lol - do you have access to that Hong Kong paper mentioned in that post, like a scan or what? In any case, HK's papers aren't always trustworthy even on serious news, not to mention their entertainment dept. &, even more so, its foreign entertainment news section, in which they like to copy from the net, aka the breeding ground of rumors, nowadays. lol

I'm not saying that it's false, tho - I just dunno at this stage.
love,keiko
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 01:11 PM

~*da mistress*~
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

intersting, sounds like a load of crap---but still interesting. it's alright if you can't find credible sources in this case---this is the rumor mill after all---fan blogs and forums are hardly credible sources but it still gets spread around the net like it's true, anyway. ppl say the most ridiculous things! like the one about keiko supposedly having eye surgery? no news sources but it's been circling the net. ridiculous.

but a drama with takuya kimura and yuji oda? called "change," did i translate that right? sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. i suppose we'd be kicking ourselves later (and fainting is absolute joy) if it turned out to be true, ne?

it's supposed to start july 21st---if we don't hear nothing about it by next month (cause this sounds like it would be a big deal) we can officially rule it out. this is what---the third keiko drama rumor to surface? *shrugs* i hope at least one is true. raise your hand if you want to see keiko in another drama! *raises hand*
maxemerg
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 01:47 PM

Weekly Columnist
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (love @ keiko,May 26, 2008 - 12:11 PM)
eye surgery?
That's like the #1 default rumor for any Asian celebrity. I wish people would get more creative, lol! My theories and speculations on the Hello Project girls are quite unique (but that's not something to talk about here)

QUOTE (love @ keiko,May 26, 2008 - 12:11 PM)
raise your hand if you want to see keiko in another drama! *raises hand*
I'd add a *raises hand* of my own, but I'd rather not start some long chain of people making posts just to "raise (their) hands" ...
love,keiko
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 02:04 PM

~*da mistress*~
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

lol---i didn't mean it for ppl to follow. but whatev.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/CHANGE

BTW---the rumor is now proven false---i KNEW change was already out! i KNEW it! i just wasn't sure. the drama DOES star takuya kimura---no yuji oda. so unless keiko is guest starrin on an episode, it's a no.

next rumor.
zofi-chu
Posted: May 26, 2008 - 02:31 PM

Freelance Columnist
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 592

QUOTE (love,keiko @ May 26, 2008 - 02:04 PM)
next rumor.

haha yes.

[i'd like to see Keiko in a high-school drama (maybe a comedy) but thats just because i was watching "Dear Friends"]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » add reply

original coding by Ben of the IF Skin Zone. layout by Sade.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1738 seconds | Archive