Itsumo: Keiko Kitagawa Magazine

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Itsumo: Keiko Kitagawa. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (750) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) add reply

The Question Game
Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 02:28 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

Not really the priority is being legally able to drive first...then money for it then car...so I don't think about it...lol

Whats the stupidiest thing you've ever done because of the opposite sex?
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:12 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

Group: IKK Legends
Member No.: 36

skipped 2 months worth of college classes.... :(

No dream car??? everyone has a car they want even before they drive.....

<-----NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R34 V-SPEC :D :D :D :D

speaking of school...
what if your school high school or college decides that they will add 2 extra periods in the day and says that you must have more credits to graduate?

*hides under bed from An*
Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:27 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Heh they did that to the class after mine...lol, I graduated then they did it... I felt sorry for them...cause that is a pain in the ass (I had that happen in middle school... I know its not the same but its just as annoying).

What would you do if you suddenly saw An flying at you at superspeed (due to her air element powers) with a giant japanese fan ready to smack you?
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:31 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

Run for my life or start playing a drama on t.v. like only you or sweet 18 for distraction then run away

what if you had $1,000,000 to spend what would you buy?
MusikLover
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:36 AM

Incessant Columnist
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Haha, you guys are funny. I'm not THAT violent you know ^^ I'm too weak to inflict pain. But yes, Lo you know my weakness >.<

I would buy a new house for the family. Swimming pool, tennis court to go with it, buy myself a porche, a laptop. Shower friends with gifts. Invest the rest.

You?

Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:39 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Whatever it takes to be friends with keiko! :;^^ I mean...uh... realistically

Pay for college, get a nice place for family... a car so I can get my license... a computer for my mom, better computer stuff... more vgames.... uh... maybe a house in japan for funness... I dunno...

What would you do if you found out you could control peoples minds? would you use it for good...or for evil?
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:45 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

good for me bad for ryuu.... i would make keiko mine :ph34r:P:
and a bunch of other things for myself and peace for the world
good and bad!!!

if you could be any kamen rider who would you be?
Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 03:48 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

I wouldn't mind being hibiki actually...the only bad things is you end up spending so much money on clothes for those riders... if not then blade... gotta love blade and his short sword.... Kick, Thunder, Mach... Lightning Sonic!...lol

Dude would that really be a good thing... mind controlling keiko bad! I'd have to stop you! *puts on belt* Henshin!!

Would you rather have super speedy motion, or time slowing powers (consider the pros and cons for each)
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:01 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

Like the clock up in kabuto super speedy motion? if its like that then i would want super speedy motion. even though you might get exhausted you still get things done quick and everything around you does slow down anyway. but with time slowing powers your movings at the same speed even though you have all the time in the world.. boring...

haha puts on faiz belt.. "5 5 5 standing by HENSHIN!! complete" keiko will be mine :ph34r:P:

what if you saw a real picture of keiko kissing some boy-band wanna be and she admits it was her.. what would you do?

*angers self :angry: *
Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:10 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

If she eventually finds herself a boyfriend I'd be happy for her... sad for myself of course but I'd be happy for her... I mean what can I about it really... I'd be down for a bit I think but ultimately as long as she's happy thats what matters ne.

And if you are gonna get on me like that I'll have to get all custom on you you won't' know what to expect if its a rider thats not official now would you...lol

Would you really be selfish if you had the kind of power to change the world?
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:15 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

No not really i would bring peace and all the goodies .... but in the back of my mind i would still want to abuse it. everyone would have that thought.

hmmm i would take on your custom rider with mine who has all the rider powers in one .......

Ok if keiko said that she would give lets say 10 guys to "wow" her in japan what would you do? go there or stay put? if you went what would you do>?
prize is her hand in marriage
Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:19 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

You really do like messing with me eh eh?
Go of course... as to what I'd do to try to get her attention and what not... well thats a secret... hi~mi~tsu! ^^

What about you?
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:27 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

well i would go to but since there are only 10 that she would see ...... i would give each person a kick to the chin *sweet chin music* :ph43r: in ninja mode, with the exception of ryuu, i want some competition and your not the sick pervert type. as to what i would do well thats also a secret... mind control :ph34r:P: hahah just kidding i wouldnt do that. but something that would "wow" her

ok no more keiko ? for a little bit

if donald trump asked you to desing him a building for $xxx,xxx,xxxx what would you desing as to what type and how it would look compared to other buildings?
Karyuudan
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:38 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

No mind control for you ever!...:;^^ too dangerous

Depends on what the building is for...but for the msot part I'd probably try to go for a unique looking building with good spread area and efficient usage of areas for rooms and facilities...it would look middle high tech from the outside to serve as a stable building too the trump franchise (and be a bigger target than the trump tower if they were to attack living trump tower safer)...lol I'm random like that...

What is the one song you'd sing if you had to sing Karaoke at random? what if its to get people singing?
-Lo-
Posted: May 24, 2006 - 04:47 AM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

i would sing Kevon Edmonds - A Girl Like You to get the girls... impress keiko (since no mind control :angry: i will get them back) hahaha. to get people singing Outkast - Hey Ya. fun song.

Let say you see a guy getting beaten up by ten guys twice his size. would you a) jump in there right away and try to save him or b ) call the cops and wait c) call cops and jump in but calling the cops gets him hurt even more. or d) do nothing and walk away?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (750) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » add reply

original coding by Ben of the IF Skin Zone. layout by Sade.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1530 seconds | Archive