Itsumo: Keiko Kitagawa Magazine

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Itsumo: Keiko Kitagawa. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (750) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) add reply

The Question Game
MusikLover
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 06:52 AM

Incessant Columnist
Group Icon

Group: IKK Legends
Member No.: 5

I thought I'd just add another game to keep some interaction going. It was fun this game anyways.

For those who don't know the rules... answer the question posed and ask one of your own.

---

What's better, hot shower on a cold day or cold shower on a hot day?
Karyuudan
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 06:59 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

Cold shower on a hot day, that lasts you longer after you are done (where a hot shower on a cold day kicks your butt as soon as you leave the bathroom as your body has to readjust to the cold)

Would you rather have 360 degree vision (see all around you) or xray vision (see through things to your own control)?
MusikLover
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:02 AM

Incessant Columnist
Group Icon

Nice question... um... I think I'd opt for 360 degree vision... seems more helpful. ^^

If you could be any X-men character, who would you be?
Karyuudan
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:05 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Hmmm good question...
I'd opt for either Nightcrawler or Wolverine or any of the Psychics...
Nightcrawlers got agility and teleportation thats just cool
Wolverine's got the healing ability that makes his life span longer than most... thats pretty cool.
Psychic powers just rock...lol

If you had control over one of the four elements (water, air, fire, earth) which would it be and why?
MusikLover
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:09 AM

Incessant Columnist
Group Icon

Hehe I think they're all cool powers!

I think I'd control air. I mean... it's everywhere and I can manipulate it all I want! :ph34r:P: Suffocate anybody I want. Not that I would... *beams*

Yourself? (this will be mah last post, then off to studying again >.< *huggles Ryuu* I'll see you around buddy!)
Karyuudan
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:16 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

awww you had to go already An...*cry*...

i'd probably side with Earth since it matches my Zodiacs (both european and chinese supposedly)... and cause it would be cool to use it to move around... or to make shade or something...lol

they all remain in a kinda balance though... for instance fire feeds on air.... and as do plants in a sense... so two elements have certain countermeasures to your conditions...now....a water person...well they'd have to try to suffocate you I guess...lol

What animal do you think would be spirit animal/guide in your time of need?
MusikLover
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:24 AM

Incessant Columnist
Group Icon

Looks like I have one last post to go! (eating sandwhich hehe)

Really? You are a very earthy person then! :D

LOL, I guess so huh... I'm just hoping I won't bump into somebody who can control elements too ^^ And I didn't think to have an argument underwater, lol.

Spirit animal... I'm not sure! If there were unicorns I'd likely to be first to ask them for guidance. :lol: Otherwise... cliche but yah, an eagle or some majestic bird would be nice.

What's the worst you've done having lost your temper?
Karyuudan
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:35 AM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

For the most part when I get pissed I start ripping paper... but the worst...hmmm... mostly basic damaging of things I guess... I try not to vent but that tends to be the result...lol

Are you a casual tetris player in times of boredom?
hama_chisaki
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 03:50 PM

Incessant Columnist
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

I haven't played that game in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (three hours later) OOOOONG time.

Do you think there's life on other planets?
Karyuudan
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 04:18 PM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Yup... how far away they are I have no clue (but thats also assuming we aren't like some weird cosmic marble or something weird like that)...

How stuffed is your backpack/travel bag/ purse/ whatever you normally carry stuff in?
love,keiko
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 06:01 PM

~*da mistress*~
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

i suppose it depends on hwat day it is and how big my purse it. it is filled iwth the usual female essentials and then there is my graphing calculator (darn chem class!), student ID, old hall passes, pencils, pens, markers (don't ask), my cell, money, blah blah blah. i GUESS you can say it's pretty packed most of the time! ^_^

How tall are you?
-Lo-
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 06:08 PM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

Member No.: 36

im 5'10 hehe that makes me the tallest member of my family. Short asian family :P

Whats the worst thing you have ever done to a person? Physical, emotional whatever.
Karyuudan
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 06:13 PM

Itsumo Matteru
Group Icon

Uh... probably I bothered a couple people to the point of them being uber pissed... either that or when I mess with peoples minds... but still nothing major.

Would you ever try to do one of those japanese game show things where you gotta eat like an entire sushi menu (which sometimes includes an orange, hard boiled egg, or shave ice), for a chance to win big money?
-Lo-
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 06:19 PM

Perpetual Columnist
Group Icon

Member No.: 36

i would have to say yes if its just a sushi menu. anything fearfactor type to eat then no way.

Whats the most expensive if anything you have ever stolen?
Sailor Venus
Posted: May 23, 2006 - 07:22 PM

Freelance Columnist
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 28

Can't say I've stolen anything.. well there was that one think with my sister lipstick... ^_^

Which is better? Pepsi or Coke?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (750) [1] 2 3 ... Last » add reply

original coding by Ben of the IF Skin Zone. layout by Sade.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1467 seconds | Archive