Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mercury Chick Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

College
Shelly
Posted: Oct 11 2007, 11:22 PM

Admin /slash/ Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey you guys!

As most of you know I started college. I moved in on the 23rd of September and am now finishing up my second week of school. I am still trying to set up a suitable schedule for studies, my sport, and online time. So far I have only been able to come online to talk to my parents.

I am still setting up the FTP and everything on my new computer, so until that is done I cannot really access the website. All my websit einformation is on my home computer in LA and I am 8 hours away, so I am waitingfor when either of my parents or my brother can help me and give me the information so I can update the website.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shelly
Wile E's Armorer
  Posted: Oct 14 2007, 10:53 AM

Established Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

Good luck in school. Be kind to yourself, and get more sleep than you think you will need.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3152 seconds · Archive