InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Independent Gaming Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Return to Independent Gaming

Kensei Shoujo -limit impact-, doujin bishoujo fighting game
miracle_p
Posted: May 23 2007, 01:33 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 362

anybody ever played this game? just trying to find an info regarding this game on review archive section, but i didn't found anything.

anyway, this is a free doujin bishoujo fighting game from Circle 'Dreaming Ark'. Created with the usual 2D Kakutou Tsukuru 2nd from Enterbrain. having been played this game for couple of weeks, in my opinion...this game is pretty good.

Graphic is not bad at all, the character sprite are quite nice, and gotta love their loli design because it is cute biggrin.gif. Each also have 7 different outfit. Too bad, some of the background seems quite plain, but it's already better than the previous version, another tune.

The gameplay is pretty polished. The combos are quite easy to pull, while special moves are also quite easy to pull. Each character have around 2-3 super moves (dubbed as Ex-mode in the game), plus SDM move that required 2-3 level of power bar. The control is quite simple. There are Punch, Kick, Heavy attack, and an evasion button (only useful when you have at least 1 level on your super gauge)

In limit impact, there are 16 playable characters (including the 2 boss characters which are not really 'hidden') and among them only 2 were male. But it doesn't seems to be a problem for me:D. My favourite:

Hibiki; the main protagonist. She is played like Sakura & Ryu from SF series IMHO. Good for begginer player.
Kazuma: One from two male character available in the game, and surprisingly he is also good. Most of his attacks are fire based, and even he's clonned Ken's Shinryuken (albeit with very different command)
Miduki: She is not exactly a terry bogard clone (?), but at least she is copying Terry's power wave, burn knuckle, power dunk and power geyser.
Kodama: The equivalent of the Shingo Yabuki of this game.

The music is nice to heard and seems to be MP3 quality, which is a departure compared from the previous version (another tune).

btw, download the current version of the game (LIMIT IMPACT)
http://aist.ring.gr.jp/archives/pc/freem/a...anothertune.exe (489 mb)

or the previous version: (ANOTHER TUNE)
http://dl.freem.ne.jp/archives/win/action/kenseisyoujo.lzh (128 mb)

however, LIMIT IMPACT is much better than another Tune, even another tune included three 'dark version' of character.

for combo tips, and complete movelist go to:

ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE CHARACTERS IN KENSEI SHOUJO
http://meyes.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

several omake such as Fanfics, character relationship chart, Fanarts and TONS of wallpaper also available there.
Tim W.
Posted: May 26 2007, 05:56 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Editors
Member No.: 4

Trojan.Regspy detected in the 489MB file. The smaller version seems safe though.
« Next Oldest | The Gamer's Section | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1908 seconds | Archive