Welcome to our database of coding tutorials!
You may find tutorials created by people based on programming. Rights of posting tutorials is not limited to GRG staff, but also any member of the forum. If you have created a good tutorial then feel free to post it.For people who have knowledge, but are new at creating tutorials
If you are writing a tutorial for the first time, follow these guide lines so that your tutorial may be more readable, effective and clean.
- Title : The topic's should give approximate idea to the user what your tutorial is about
- Description : You should have a good description about what your tutorial is about to convey
- Introduction(Optional) : Its better to give a good introduction to your tutorial. Most programming tutorial have their own stories.
- Materials : Most of the tutorial assumes that a person has all the tools needed for the tutorial, but its always better to specify.
- Body This is the main part of your tutorial where all the text goes. Always try to include images for better references.
- Conclusion : Its always wise to conclude our tutorial with some important note such as when you are going to release the next version or part of the tutorial.
Following these guide lines can keep this place clean!