Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
|Welcome to Evan Lysacek Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
2009 World Champion
2009-2010 ISU Grand Prix Final Champion
2010 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!!!
Follow ELFF on twitter
Keep in touch!!
Member No.: 868
Joined: 3-June 10
Honestly, my year has been pretty craptastic since we came back from China in March.
* My dad died suddenly on April 5, dropping dead from a heart attack. He was 87, but still quite a shock.
* My mother just turned 88, but she has a variety of health issues, including blood problems that doctors are having trouble working out.
* I discovered a lump in my breast. I had a mammogram last week and initial reports are hopeful, but still waiting for a final report.
* I myself have some issues with things out of whack in my blood work, so I'm working on getting that corrected.
* We had a horrific storm come through on Friday that really wreaked havoc. My county is one of the two hardest hit in the state, with nearly the entire county without power. Cars and houses were destroyed, mainly by trees falling on them. The county has been declared a disaster area. Ice and gas are impossible to find without long waits, as so few places have power. We just got our power back on after 73 hours, but our fridge and freezer contents are lost. We personally only lost a few tree branches, but our neighbor two houses down lost siding and part of their roof.
In short, I'm kinda tired of all this and could really use some good news for a change.
Keeper of Evan's Work Ethic
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Add us to your favorites
All graphics � Evan Lysacek Online, Leah Adams, Jay Adeff, Adam & Devon Stein, Jeffrey Nicholson, J. Barry Mittan, Mika, Music By Rachel, Michelle Wojdyla, Andrea Chempinski, Sarah S. Brannen, Moon, Sean O'Connor, Antonia Reitter, BB-Staff, Tracy Marks, Heather Winfield, Masako, USFSA, and Associated Press. FreeDomain.co.nr
Do you want to be an affiliate? E-mail us.