Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Evan Lysacek Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> Important

Congratulations Evan!
2009 World Champion
2009-2010 ISU Grand Prix Final Champion
2010 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!!!

Follow ELFF on twitter

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Evan in Belarus, second stop as sports envoy
merrybari
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 150

Found out at the very last minute, literally, that Evan's speaking there was going to be on a live webcast. Was able to connect just in time for the start. As always, very articulate and personable. :cloud9:

There were questions taken from online participants as well and they posted that the program was being recorded and would be posted on the embassy facebook page.

Here's the link they gave.
https://www.facebook.com/irc.usembassy.minsk

They didn't say when it would be up, but keep checking. You'll love hearing what he has to say.

And, thrill of thrills for me, my online question was one of those chosen for him to answer. How very cool is that? I got goosebumps!!

ETA: Here's another link that announced the chat. It gives a bit of information about his purpose for being there that I thought you'd enjoy seeing, even tho' it's too late to enter the chat. Sorry I didn't find out soon enough to let you all know.
:(
https://www.facebook.com/events/303440713057677/

--------------------
"...if you get out there and fight and give it everything you have ... then some pretty cool things are possible." ~ Evan Lysacek
user posted image
Keeper of: Evan's nerves and his 2010 Vancouver Olympics "Firebird" SP
Avie: Mine Sig: NBCOlympics & Evan Lysacek~Looking ahead to Sochi 2014
Send PMSend Email
3BAH'sBaby
  Posted: Apr 11 2012, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Juvenile

Group: Members
Member No.: 958

Thank you so much for this information, Merry..I simply cannot wait to see/hear this! I was so proud of Evan for being chosen to represent us and sport in our country that I could have BURST with pride (but of course, that would have left a very nasty mess, so I held my coltish enthusiasm to myself while I boasted to ALL of my friends!!)

So glad we've got such vigilant ELFFs keeping us in the loop!!

You're a legend, Mate!! :success:

--------------------
Keeper of Evan's CAR KEYS and his movie collection. Custodian of Evan's Las Vegas home, and of Evan's HEART
Send PMSend Email
natashka
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Pre-Juvenile

Member No.: 982

there is a short video in Russian
http://www.tvr.by/lib/news.video?id=65972

I found many new interviews in Russian with Evan from Minsk. I will try to translate it soon, but I don't guarantee it)))))
Send PMSend EmailWebsite
natashka
  Posted: Apr 13 2012, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Pre-Juvenile

Send PMSend EmailWebsite
merrybari
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

:thankyou: natashka! for sharing the video and photo. Wonderful to see! and

:welcome: So glad you found the forum. Post often!!

--------------------
"...if you get out there and fight and give it everything you have ... then some pretty cool things are possible." ~ Evan Lysacek
user posted image
Send PMSend Email
nightowl
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

World Champion

Member No.: 915

Natashka, welcome to the forum! I can never get enough vids & pics of Evan but I must say I really like Evan's expression in that pic you posted -- thank you for posting it!

If you could tell us what Evan said in the little video it would be awesome. (It was probably nothing too earth-shattering but that's okay! :) )

Mary, the video web chat has been posted to the Belarus FB page. Thanks for leaving that note on their page to remind them! :B I haven't gotten the chance to watch it or click on the link yet but I'm so happy it's there! :cheer:
Send PMWebsite
natashka
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Pre-Juvenile

Sorry, if I have some mistakes in my messages :)
Send PMSend EmailWebsite
Ellen
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 662

So glad you joined the ELFFs, Natashka!

:welcome:

Hope you'll post often, the more the merrier!

--------------------
Keeper of: Evan's health and safety
Send PMSend Email
Robyn
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Senior

Member No.: 961

:welcome: Natashka :D!

--------------------
"Life is short. If you don't like your path, find a new one. There is no greater feeling than being proud of your work at the end of the day." - Evan
Send PMSend EmailWebsite
merrybari
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

QUOTE (nightowl @ Apr 13 2012, 04:49 PM)
Natashka, welcome to the forum! I can never get enough vids & pics of Evan but I must say I really like Evan's expression in that pic you posted -- thank you for posting it!

If you could tell us what Evan said in the little video it would be awesome. (It was probably nothing too earth-shattering but that's okay! :) )

Mary, the video web chat has been posted to the Belarus FB page. Thanks for leaving that note on their page to remind them! :B  I haven't gotten the chance to watch it or click on the link yet but I'm so happy it's there! :cheer:

Thanks for letting us know it has turned up. Glad my little post seems to have made a difference. :hmmm: I'll go over and bring it back

>>HERE<<

--------------------
user posted image
Send PMSend Email
elover
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Member No.: 792

:thankyou: Natashka, for the links!

:welcome: So glad to have you.
Send PMSend Email
tessa_avalon
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Preliminary

Member No.: 984

thank you for posting the link to the webcast! How awesome! :)

Also, as everyone else has said: welcome to the group, Natashka!

--------------------
--Tessa
Send PMSend Email
nightowl
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

World Champion

Member No.: 915

This web chat was really interesting and enjoyable! Evan is impressive and engaging as a public speaker and getting better and better--as I think elover said somewhere--and I'm so happy for him right now!

BelaPAN. In pictures: Olympic figure skating champion Lysacek visits rehabilitation center for disabled people in Minsk
http://en.belapan.com/archive/2012/04/12/e...achek_invalidy/
Send PMWebsite
merrybari
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

QUOTE (nightowl @ Apr 15 2012, 12:36 AM)
This web chat was really interesting and enjoyable! Evan is impressive and engaging as a public speaker and getting better and better--as I think elover said somewhere--and I'm so happy for him right now!

BelaPAN. In pictures: Olympic figure skating champion Lysacek visits rehabilitation center for disabled people in Minsk

Awesome! What a treat for those kids!! :victory:

--------------------
user posted image
Send PMSend Email
elover
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Member No.: 792

QUOTE (nightowl @ Apr 15 2012, 12:36 AM)

Love these pics, nightowl. How like Evan to try fencing from the wheelchair so he can understand from the other's perspective. Not sure I'm saying that right, but I think all of you know what I mean.

Btw, he's certainly looking dapper in that suit! :wub:
Send PMSend Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add us to your favorites

All graphics � Evan Lysacek Online, Leah Adams, Jay Adeff, Adam & Devon Stein, Jeffrey Nicholson, J. Barry Mittan, Mika, Music By Rachel, Michelle Wojdyla, Andrea Chempinski, Sarah S. Brannen, Moon, Sean O'Connor, Antonia Reitter, BB-Staff, Tracy Marks, Heather Winfield, Masako, USFSA, and Associated Press. FreeDomain.co.nr

Do you want to be an affiliate? E-mail us.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0957 seconds | Archive