InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Evan Lysacek Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> Important

Congratulations Evan!
2009 World Champion
2009-2010 ISU Grand Prix Final Champion
2010 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!!!

Follow ELFF on twitter

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

2012 World Team Trophy, 6 countries compete
merrybari
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 150

This is the second time this event has been held. It's supposed to serve as the prototype for a similar new event at the Sochi Olympics.

2 each ladies and men
1 each pairs and dance

Team USA won gold the first time.

2012 Entrants can be found here.

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00011330.htm

--------------------
"...if you get out there and fight and give it everything you have ... then some pretty cool things are possible." ~ Evan Lysacek

Keeper of: Evan's nerves and his 2010 Vancouver Olympics "Firebird" SP
Send PMSend Email
Ellen
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 662

Ahhh, I notice the US team does NOT include Alissa. Wise move, given the debacle at this year's Worlds. I wish Alissa the best and hope she'll have a major comeback...

--------------------
Keeper of: Evan's health and safety
Send PMSend Email
merrybari
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 150

I agree, Ellen. Alissa needs time to regroup. Hope she does exactly that and has a stellar career ahead.

--------------------
"...if you get out there and fight and give it everything you have ... then some pretty cool things are possible." ~ Evan Lysacek

Keeper of: Evan's nerves and his 2010 Vancouver Olympics "Firebird" SP
Send PMSend Email
#1Evanfan
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Olympic Champion

Group: Members
Member No.: 781

I felt so bad about Alissa at this year's worlds. She's a beautiful skater, and she'll always have a special place in my heart because I met her at Stars On Ice in 2010 and she was so sweet.

I hope Jeremy and Adam have a better performance than they did at Worlds. I love them both and hope they prevail in time for the next Olympics.

--------------------
Diehard Evan Fan through the best of the best and the worst of the worst
Keeper of Evan's winning skates at the Olympics, his reactions and his incredible sportsmanship
user posted image
Send PMSend Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add us to your favorites

All graphics � Evan Lysacek Online, Leah Adams, Jay Adeff, Adam & Devon Stein, Jeffrey Nicholson, J. Barry Mittan, Mika, Music By Rachel, Michelle Wojdyla, Andrea Chempinski, Sarah S. Brannen, Moon, Sean O'Connor, Antonia Reitter, BB-Staff, Tracy Marks, Heather Winfield, Masako, USFSA, and Associated Press. FreeDomain.co.nr

Do you want to be an affiliate? E-mail us.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0484 seconds | Archive