Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Evan Lysacek Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> Important

Congratulations Evan!
2009 World Champion
2009-2010 ISU Grand Prix Final Champion
2010 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!!!

Follow ELFF on twitter

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Question: Did Nicole Scherzinger don't like Evan?
JessSari
  Posted: Oct 4 2010, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Junior

Group: Members
Member No.: 928

So, I hope I'm on the right place this times!

I have a question, I watched a lot of Dancing with the stars videos and we all know, that Nicole Scherzinger won and Evan was second!
How I said, I watched a few videos and I had the impression that Nicole is very cold and rude when a journalist asked her about Evan, she was absolutly not friendly in interviews when it came up to Evan! She was not nice, very hard and cold! That was my impression ....

Anybody here who knows if the don't like each other or was this just a joke? Because what I heard all others from this season were a great team!
Can anybody declare me that, what was between Nicole and Evan?
Send PMSend Email
JessSari
Posted: Oct 4 2010, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Junior

hm, why is my question now in this forum? I posted it in the Feedback section????
Send PMSend Email
Ellen
Posted: Oct 4 2010, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 662

I couldn't really answer either of your questions. :wacko:

Not sure why your question was moved and I have no idea if Nicole was rude, but I will say she didn't come across as the warmest person you'd ever meet.

--------------------
Keeper of: Evan's health and safety
Send PMSend Email
Megi
Posted: Oct 4 2010, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Admins
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (JessSari @ Oct 4 2010, 12:40 PM)
hm, why is my question now in this forum? I posted it in the Feedback section????

The Fedback subforum is posted under the 'Administration' tab and therefore is meant for questions regarding this forum and it's operations only.

--------------------
Please visit my Evan Lysacek Fansite

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Send PMSend EmailWebsite MSN
nightowl
Posted: Oct 5 2010, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

World Champion

Member No.: 915

Well, sometimes on the show it seemed like Nicole would take little shots at Evan as her main competition and this annoyed me a little, but then again, DWTS is a "reality show" and not exactly "reality". I would say that from everything else I've seen and read, my impression is that they got on very well together, had a lot of fun with each other during rehearsals, etc.--and of course, Evan is a sweetheart and can melt the coldest heart! :)

Send PMWebsite
MonicaJM2001
Posted: Oct 6 2010, 01:20 AM
Quote Post

Intermediate

Member No.: 346

QUOTE (JessSari @ Oct 4 2010, 12:25 PM)
So, I hope I'm on the right place this times!

I have a question, I watched a lot of Dancing with the stars videos and we all know, that Nicole Scherzinger won and Evan was second!
How I said, I watched a few videos and I had the impression that Nicole is very cold and rude when a journalist asked her about Evan, she was absolutly not friendly in interviews when it came up to Evan! She was not nice, very hard and cold! That was my impression ....

Anybody here who knows if the don't like each other or was this just a joke? Because what I heard all others from this season were a great team!
Can anybody declare me that, what was between Nicole and Evan?

I think she came off very entitled and kind of full of herself like she was just suppose to win and thanks to the underhanded judging she did. Some of her actions and comments came off rude or self-serving to me but from practice videos Anna would show, the two seem to get along pretty well. They would dance around with each other during rehearsals. And of course Evan said nothing but kind things about her so who knows?
Send PMSend Email
CarleyB
Posted: Oct 11 2010, 02:22 AM
Quote Post

Figure Skating Legend

Group: Elite Members
Member No.: 142

I could just add that when Evan danced the Paso Doble, Nicole was standing in the back with the rest of the cast and was really cheering and you could tell she was really impressed with the dance. I don't think there was anyone in the cast who did not like Evan. I think he was well liked by everybody because of his positive attitude.

--------------------

keeper of Evan's 2006 National's TIME TO SAY GOODBYE exhibition program
keeper of Evan's height
Send PMSend EmailYIM
JessSari
Posted: Oct 11 2010, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Junior

QUOTE (CarleyB @ Oct 11 2010, 02:22 AM)
I could just add that when Evan danced the Paso Doble, Nicole was standing in the back with the rest of the cast and was really cheering and you could tell she was really impressed with the dance. I don't think there was anyone in the cast who did not like Evan. I think he was well liked by everybody because of his positive attitude.

Thank you for your answer, I never saw that, I just saw a few clips but not this one you told me now! :thumbup:

Btw. I really love your icon, great photo, never seen it before! :-D
Send PMSend Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add us to your favorites

All graphics � Evan Lysacek Online, Leah Adams, Jay Adeff, Adam & Devon Stein, Jeffrey Nicholson, J. Barry Mittan, Mika, Music By Rachel, Michelle Wojdyla, Andrea Chempinski, Sarah S. Brannen, Moon, Sean O'Connor, Antonia Reitter, BB-Staff, Tracy Marks, Heather Winfield, Masako, USFSA, and Associated Press. FreeDomain.co.nr

Do you want to be an affiliate? E-mail us.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1088 seconds | Archive