Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Evan Lysacek Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> Important

Congratulations Evan!
2009 World Champion
2009-2010 ISU Grand Prix Final Champion
2010 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!!!

Follow ELFF on twitter

Forum Rules FAQ - Please read this before asking a question!

Frequently Asked Questions

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Introduction Thread?
MissMac
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

What fun!

Group: Admins
Member No.: 18

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I must say that I'm extremely glad that a forum has been started for Evan! I really love his skating, and I am such a huge fan. So, I was just wondering if maybe an introduction thread could possibly be started? that way there would be a place to introduce yourself, and such.
well...that's pretty much it for now!! and i'm soo happy that this forum was started!!! :thankyou:

woah..srry..i JUST noticed a newbies thread!! srry..i didn't see it before! lol..sorry about that!!!

This post has been edited by MissMac on Apr 16 2006, 06:05 PM

--------------------

~*Keeper of Evan's 2005 Marshall's Singin' in the Rain performance*~
~*Keeper of Evan's Singin' in the Rain Costume*~
~*Icons by various people at LJ...thanks!*~
Send PMSend Email
QianHui
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Administrator ^_^

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I just added a new forum called "Newbies" under "Other". Thank you for your suggestion.

ETA:
woah..srry..i JUST noticed a newbies thread!! srry..i didn't see it before! lol..sorry about that!!!

It's not your fault, I just added that one :lol:

--------------------
"The Olympics is about fighting. It's about being the last one standing, and it's about courage and having heart and soul for what you are doing." --- Evan wub.gif
Keeper of Evan's "awkward turtle" and Evan kneeling down at the end of his Olympic LP
Send PMSend EmailWebsite MSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add us to your favorites

All graphics � Evan Lysacek Online, Leah Adams, Jay Adeff, Adam & Devon Stein, Jeffrey Nicholson, J. Barry Mittan, Mika, Music By Rachel, Michelle Wojdyla, Andrea Chempinski, Sarah S. Brannen, Moon, Sean O'Connor, Antonia Reitter, BB-Staff, Tracy Marks, Heather Winfield, Masako, USFSA, and Associated Press. FreeDomain.co.nr

Do you want to be an affiliate? E-mail us.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0692 seconds | Archive