InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Evan Lysacek Fan Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

> Important

Congratulations Evan!
2009 World Champion
2009-2010 ISU Grand Prix Final Champion
2010 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST!!!

Follow ELFF on twitter

Forum Rules FAQ - Please read this before asking a question!

Frequently Asked Questions

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Introduction Thread?
MissMac
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

What fun!

Group: Admins
Member No.: 18

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I must say that I'm extremely glad that a forum has been started for Evan! I really love his skating, and I am such a huge fan. So, I was just wondering if maybe an introduction thread could possibly be started? that way there would be a place to introduce yourself, and such.
well...that's pretty much it for now!! and i'm soo happy that this forum was started!!! :thankyou:

woah..srry..i JUST noticed a newbies thread!! srry..i didn't see it before! lol..sorry about that!!!

This post has been edited by MissMac on Apr 16 2006, 06:05 PM

--------------------

~*Keeper of Evan's 2005 Marshall's Singin' in the Rain performance*~
~*Keeper of Evan's Singin' in the Rain Costume*~
~*Icons by various people at LJ...thanks!*~
Send PMSend Email
QianHui
Posted: Apr 16 2006, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Administrator ^_^

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I just added a new forum called "Newbies" under "Other". Thank you for your suggestion.

ETA:
woah..srry..i JUST noticed a newbies thread!! srry..i didn't see it before! lol..sorry about that!!!

It's not your fault, I just added that one :lol:

--------------------
"The Olympics is about fighting. It's about being the last one standing, and it's about courage and having heart and soul for what you are doing." --- Evan wub.gif
Keeper of Evan's "awkward turtle" and Evan kneeling down at the end of his Olympic LP
Send PMSend EmailWebsite MSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add us to your favorites

All graphics � Evan Lysacek Online, Leah Adams, Jay Adeff, Adam & Devon Stein, Jeffrey Nicholson, J. Barry Mittan, Mika, Music By Rachel, Michelle Wojdyla, Andrea Chempinski, Sarah S. Brannen, Moon, Sean O'Connor, Antonia Reitter, BB-Staff, Tracy Marks, Heather Winfield, Masako, USFSA, and Associated Press. FreeDomain.co.nr

Do you want to be an affiliate? E-mail us.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1542 seconds | Archive