Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to DownTime. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Meet Tycho, He's a lilac point Birman
Corellia's Dream
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 12:35 PM

General

Group: Members
Member No.: 148

A couple of weeks ago I decided to indulge myself and get another cat. His name was Teasel, but I already have a cat called Diesel, which sounds very similar and could be confusing for them. So I needed a new name for the new boy and the first thing that came to mind was Tycho. And then it wouldn't go away. I decided just to go with, and justified the decision on the ground that Birmans have blue eyes, just like our Tycho.

user posted image

Tycho Celchu doesn't have such a marvelously floofy tail though.
user posted image

And here's all three of my furries together: Diesel, Iella and Tycho
user posted image
Demon28
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 02:34 PM

Major

Member No.: 178

Oh, my...Tycho is beautiful! And such a floofy tail.

I'm in Florida right now trying to take care of my Mom, who had a stroke, get set up and, oh do I miss my babies, Bubba and Tatiana.

Your Kids are so great looking. Looks like Tycho is fitting right in, especially at feeding time.
Durell
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 03:13 PM

Commodore
Group Icon

Group: Managers
Member No.: 86

wub.gif aww, I wanna caddle [face_grin].gif
Corellia's Dream
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 08:53 PM

General

Member No.: 148

Demon - how nice to hear from you. I've been meaning to email. I did read the last installment of Dark Friendship and enjoyed it. I really should have let you know before now.

I hope you get to see your babies soon.

'Rell - any time you want to come visit and cuddle cats, you're welcome [face_happy].gif
« Next Oldest | The Bar | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0693 seconds | Archive