Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Devilmaydance. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Uploading problems, When the comic hasn't updated, see here!
ranma-tim
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:16 AM

Protagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Figured it might be an idea to create a thread for this.

Right now my internet is down, I've come out to an internet cafe to upload the new strip, and found that my login for my hosting no longer works for some reason. So, that's something for me to sort out tomorrow, meanwhile I can at least link to the new strip on photobucket from the shoutbox... no?!?! Okay, so right now I can't seem to even use the shoutbox for some reason. u-huh.gif

So anyway, anyone that happens to be looking for it, you can find today's (18th December 2007) page here.
ranma-tim
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:21 AM

Protagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Well, having posted that, I try one more time and it immediately works. But this thread can still serve its purpose as the first port of call when the new strip is not up.
Ryu Van Burace
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 01:31 PM

Overlord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

if you get the issue again and all else fails, contact me, I've got some options you could use.
« Next Oldest | The Comic | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3128 seconds | Archive