Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Board Guidelines

1 - We ask that you do not insult, ridicule or threaten other posters, old or new that they may be. Also, please, do not spam :)

2 - We ask that whenever you wish to write about later parts of a game, you apply the spoiler tags to said text. Especially if it is something about the game's story, bosses, puzzles or items.
In the help forums however, it is not required to use spoiler tags for anything except the game's story. Failure to do so may result in warning, suspension or banning; depending on the number of times this happened, the severity of the violation (such as describing the game's ending) and possible maliciousness of the violator.
Alternatively, you may create a topic with the words *spoilers for "game(s) name"* in its title. That will exempt everybody from using spoiler tags in that thread for spoilers about said game. However know that said thread may not be modded, unless specifically requested for a violation of these rules.

3 - Due to the high level and frequency of malicious spam bots posting in the forum, registration is required to post replies in any of our forums.

LOOK, BEHIND YOU!!, Is Hyrule Market Town...
Tuf Pic
  Posted: Apr 2 2012, 04:25 AM

*The Thread Necromancer*!!!! :stalfos:

Group: Certified Members
Member No.: 94

Look, we are now in the Hyrule Marketplace...

user posted image,

...&...

user posted image!!

My bad, it appears I mistook this guy for LinkPoint.gif

user posted image

[SPOILER]Just in case anyone forgot, HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!![/SPOILER]

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (My Viewpoints)
"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."
SmashManiac
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 06:48 PM

Legend

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 160

Just a three-headed monkey behind me. Me = disappoint. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Tuf Pic
  Posted: Apr 3 2012, 03:36 AM

*The Thread Necromancer*!!!! :stalfos:

Group: Certified Members
Member No.: 94

QUOTE (SmashManiac @ Apr 2 2012, 06:48 PM)
Just a three-headed monkey behind me. Me = disappoint. tongue.gif

Oh well, can't please EVERYBODY!! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (My Viewpoints)
"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Generic Discussions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0563 seconds | Archive