Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Board Guidelines

1 - We ask that you do not insult, ridicule or threaten other posters, old or new that they may be. Also, please, do not spam :)

2 - We ask that whenever you wish to write about later parts of a game, you apply the spoiler tags to said text. Especially if it is something about the game's story, bosses, puzzles or items.
In the help forums however, it is not required to use spoiler tags for anything except the game's story. Failure to do so may result in warning, suspension or banning; depending on the number of times this happened, the severity of the violation (such as describing the game's ending) and possible maliciousness of the violator.
Alternatively, you may create a topic with the words *spoilers for "game(s) name"* in its title. That will exempt everybody from using spoiler tags in that thread for spoilers about said game. However know that said thread may not be modded, unless specifically requested for a violation of these rules.

3 - Due to the high level and frequency of malicious spam bots posting in the forum, registration is required to post replies in any of our forums.

GlitterBerri
MadHatter
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 05:16 AM

Oracle

Group: Certified Members
Member No.: 193

Does anybody know what happened to her? Her site seems to be down...
SmashManiac
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:26 PM

Legend

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 160

She probably just forgot to renew her domain name. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

--------------------
user posted image
Duke Serkol
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:39 PM

Where'd that Princess go?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Maybe, but I recently sent her a mail and she didn't get back to me.

--------------------
user posted image
SmashManiac
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:59 PM

Legend

Once I had to wait several months from her for a reply because she was on a trip with no Internet connection and didn't post any notice on this regard. sweatdrop.gif

--------------------
user posted image
MadHatter
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 08:56 PM

Oracle

Group: Certified Members
Member No.: 193

Hmm... I need a file from her site and internet archive isn't getting me any access... Anyway I've come up with a kind of workaround now so it's no big deal. I hope she's got everything backed up though.
KiddoCabbusses
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 09:11 PM

The overly enthused BS-X nerd.

Member No.: 124

The last I've heard from her, she's said she's been going through quite an amount of problems lately. That was about a few weeks ago, IIRC.
Duke Serkol
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 10:46 PM

Group Icon

That's... actually a good thing. It means it's probably these problems that are keeping her so busy she couldn't mantain her site but that otherwise she is likely okay.

If this disappearence had come out of the blue, that'd be more worrisome.

--------------------
user posted image
SmashManiac
Posted: Oct 8 2011, 03:19 AM

Legend

Just talked to GlitterBerri earlier today. The problem with her website is that she doesn't own the domain name and the person hosting it has disappeared from the world or something. Hopefully the tips I gave her will help her set it back up in the meantime.

People of the world, you can now stop panicking.

--------------------
user posted image
Duke Serkol
Posted: Oct 8 2011, 03:55 AM

Group Icon

Glad to have some good news!

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Generic Discussions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0512 seconds | Archive