Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
Undisputed Hardcore Wrestling

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Undisputed Hardcore Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What Sacrifice Means To Me
Good Ol' KR
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 01:30 PM

Immortalized
Group Icon

Group: UHW Hall of Fame
Member No.: 18

The scene opens with Mitch Norton sitting on a seat inside the otherwise empty Madison Square Garden, taking in the moment of being at "The World's Most Famous Arena".

"You know, it truly is amazing to think that is going to be UHW's fifth Sacrifice event. It's just incredible to think about it, since I've been in every single one of them. Moments that will go down in history as some the most memorable in this company's existence.

"Fans of UHW all over the world can tell you where they were at the first Sacrifice when Beast defeated me to retain the Universal Championship, and then embraced his wife Kira afterwards."

Mitch pauses as the closing seconds of Denzel Freewood's call from the match are heard:

DF: It is over! It is finally over! Beast does it again! He is STILL the Universal Champion! What an unbelievable match! I will say it. My hat is off to Mitch Norton, as he did give his greatest performance ever. But even after three Birthrights, the Money In The Bank, the steel steps, numerous chair shots and the betrayal of Justamania, Beast still is able to somehow emerge victorious!

"Or how about Sacrifice II, the night Dirk Robertson and myself set Cody Cage on fire?"

Denzel's call plays:

Mitch and Dirk pick Cage up, but after holding him up in the air for a few seconds, they set him down, then they take his face and push it into the flames.

DF: NO DAMMIT! THEY’RE BURNING THE MAN’S FACE! THEY’RE BURNING CAGE’S FACE! OH MY GOD!

DF: NORTON, ROBERTSON, YOU SICK BASTARDS!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Cage: MY FACE! MY FACE! MY F***ING FACE! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!

"Was I proud of that moment? No. Do I apologize for that moment? No. Myself, along with Dirk Robertson, did what we needed to do to make an impact that night and that is exactly what we did!

But then, there was my shining moment....Sacrifice III...the epic Three Stages of Hell Match with James Jackson. Regular wrestling match, submission match, and a Last Man Standing Match. Nobody gave me a chance in hell to win, but lo and behold, I did!"

Denzel and Josh Smith's call:

DF: Oh my God, Dances with Wolves from the top rope, James broke through the table as did Mitch. I don’t know who took the harder fall because both are out.

JS: Well I think it’s safe to say that the first man up will win.

Both guys lie on the mat as St. Claire stands there and begins the count.

Ref:

DF: Neither man has moved, it’s hard to tell who took the worse of that fall as both crashed through the table.

JS: I think Mitch has rolled his eyes if that counts.

Mitch slowly begins to push himself up as James does the same.

Mitch slowly gets up to his feet as James slowly begins to try to get to his feet and falls right back down.

Mitch stumbles against the ropes as James is shown sitting up with a dazed look on his face. James rolls out of the ring as Mitch lies against the ropes. St. Claire rolls out of the ring and explains the finish to Ashley.

AJ: Winner of this match and STILLLLLLLL UHW Universal champion Mitch Norton.

Mitch falls to his knees as he looks up and tries to catch his breathe. James slowly gets back to his feet and begins to walk over towards the timekeeper’s table.

DF: Mitch Norton has survived as that’s what the winner of this match would of done, survived. Both men killed each other and Mitch walks out the winner.

"And then there was last year...Sacrifice IV...and once again I'm in the main event against the sadistic and crazy madman Jack Clinton, in a night that will be remembered for when my very own wife turned on me."

Denzel and Josh's call:

JS: Jack just knocked Mitch out with Cassie’s loaded purse! It can’t end this way!

Cassie scurries out of the ring as Jack turns Mitch over onto his back and covers him.

DF: Not this way! Not like this!

1………………………………..2……………………………………….3…..

I can’t believe it.

St. Claire signals for the bell, then he hands Jack the Universal Title belt.

AJ: Here is your winner…..and still Universal Champion…..JACK CLINTON!

"That was a very painful night in my career, as a woman I had loved for many years stabbed me right in the back, which goes to show that while I have been involved in monumental moments and monumental matches, things haven't always gone my way in the end.

Now why I am reliving all this past history? Why am I bringing up things that most of the the current UHW superstars couldn't give a damn about? It's because I understand what THIS show means. I understand what THIS company means. And I know EXACTLY what Sacrifice means to me!

When I came here over four years ago after a falling out with my best friend at the time, it was UHW that gave me the forum, gave me the platform and gave me the freedom to do what I do best! And through it all, the wars with Beast and Dragon and James and Cage and Silvus and Clinton and Daly, and Shadow, the friendships and relationships I've formed with those guys, the support of men like Drake Stevens and Ryan Fury and Baron, the sultry and sassy Enigmah, my brother in VIP Dirk Robertson and my last brother in arms in VIP PhenoM, that is the bond, that is the core, that is the fabric of UHW and that is the fabric of Sacrifice. I have sacrificed decades of friendship, I have sacrificed blood, sweat, tears, broken bones, you name it, to get to where I am now, as MR. SACRIFICE!

As for you Seppuku, I take nothing away from your awesome ability in the ring. You may be wrestling, you may be a machine, but what I am, what your buddy Dragon is, and what you are NOT is a man with a heart that bleeds UHW and bleeds Sacrifice! You may have all the talent in the world, and you may be more talented than me, but it is going to take THE GREATEST EFFORT OF YOUR LIFE TO MAKE ME TAP OUT AT SACRIFICE!

Mitch removes his sunglasses and he continues to get worked up:

DO YOU HEAR ME SEPPUKU? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT!

I AM NOT GOING TO TAP TO YOU AT MY PAY PER VIEW! I'VE WORKED TOO DAMN HARD AND TOO DAMN LONG TO LET THAT HAPPEN! SO AT SACRIFICE, THE LOSING STOPS AND THE REDEMPTION BEGINS!

I DON'T CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO DO IT, BUT I WILL BEAT YOU SEPPUKU! I WILL MAKE YOU TAP OUT! I WILL HAVE ANOTHER SACRIFICE MOMENT, AND I WILL REMAIN THE INTERNATIONAL X CHAMPION!

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!"

Mitch slowly calms down, puts his sunglasses back on, and goes back to meditating as another Denzel call plays:

DF: Mitch Norton wins! He's done it again! Mitch Norton is victorious!

FTB.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1560 seconds | Archive