zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Truth In The Lies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome!

Information about the Site
It's Fall so that means Halloween is here!! Join the Masquerade Party at TRIC
Halloween spiderweb

hosted by Jeremy Miller.
Sean Faris

We are looking for members!

RP Information

Plot Highlights
Masquerade Party Details
Check it out here!
Plot Highlights
Character Plots and Bios
Check it out here!

Mandatory Reads
C-Box

Staff
COTM

Female Character
Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer
Photobucket

Male Character
Pacey Witter
Photobucket
Advertise Us!

Listed At
RPG-Directory   RPG-Directory Topsite List  

Credits
Skin ę

Side-bar ę Roswenth

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Anual back to school bonfire-host Brooke Davis, everyone
Vanessa Greene
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 06:54 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Vanessa had gotten back from visiting her grandmother a few hours earlier. She had spent half the summer in Washington with her family. It had been quite boring but atleast she had spent time with her cousin, Caslynn. In result, she had gotten a brand new fake ID and navel piercing. The things she did while being drunk weren't always so good.

After spending a few hours at home trying to figure out where to put her new stuff, Nessa had decided to go out for a walk. Not too long after she feel upon the bonfire. She had no idea it was happening partly because she had gotten back a few days early and partly because she had neglected to check in email in the last week, internet was something her grandmother wasn't known to use.

Atleast she was there now. Vanessa took an elastique out of her hair and let her blonde hair fall loosely against her back. The party seemed to have started a while ago but she could jump right into party mode.

--------------------
Veronica Mars

user posted image

You know what they say. Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow
user posted image
Peyton Sawyer
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 08:48 AM

Member No.: 4

Peyton was still standing with her back to Lucas and Haley, talking with Dawson. Her eyes continuely wandering on the search for Brooke, until she saw a familiar blond.

Sure, school was back which generally meant everyone was back from their summer vacations but she had been so wrapped up in her own morbid sense of self that she hadn't even realised that Vanessa was home, which was only to be emphasised by the fact that she hadn't seen Brooke yet - at least not properly.

She raised her hand slightly, and nodded at Vanessa. "Hey - if it isn't another seasoned traveller?" She said with a sarcastic smile at Dawson, "When did you get back?"

--------------------
user posted image
Lucas Scott
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 06:19 PM

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Haley James Scott @ Apr 4 2008, 09:35 PM)
Haley eyed Lucas wearily..She shook her head from side to side, and grumbled, "Nope....Looks like I really messed this one up Lucas...."

Haley nodded at Peyton, and Haley felt she was getting the cold shoulder from Peyton as well, and Haley decided to make a comment about Rachel earlier in the day... "So...Do you have anymore spots on the squad Peyt? I am thinking of joining..."
When Peyton didnt bother to respond, Haley felt a bit more than lost. She felt abandoned..Maybe thats how Nathan had felt. Haley focused her attention back on Lucas, "So Brooke and you? Still not a team Brucas yet?" Haley joked, knowing how Brooke always called her and Lucas Brucas and Haley and Nathan Naley...

Lucas smiled back, and relief flooded back through her viens. At least she had one friend talking to her...

He laughed as Haley referred to him and Brooke as Team Brucas. Brooke was always coming up with cute nicknames for all the couples. "No,not exactly. She's not talking to me right now."

He turned back to see Brooke talking with a group of people who he didn't know. "Looks like we're back to how things used to be. The four of us sitting alone here, Brooke surrounded by random guys and drinking, and Pacey hitting on the new girl."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Haley James Scott
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 06:35 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

Haley laughed bitterly.... "Well I dont know about you Mr. Scott, but I am going to go find my other Mr. Scott, and make him talk to me."

Haley was going to say goodbye to Peyton, but with her being so sarcastic, Haley figured it was best for the whole thing to be just avoided. When Peyton got over it, Haley was sure that Peyton would come around and Haley could try talking to her again. Until then, Haley was not going to bend over backwards for the girl...

Haley pecked Lucas on the cheek and hopped up from the ground, dusting her skirt off with her hands.

Haley waved goodbye and continued on along down the beach. She finally came upon Nathan, who was standing next to the lifeguard post. She spoke over the wind, hoping he could hear her...

"Hey Nathan...I uh..was hoping we could talk.."
Nathan did not respond right away, and Haley wondered if he was going to even say word, and finally his words sliced through the night...

--------------------
user posted image
Lucas Scott
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 06:49 PM

"Good luck with that,Hales. If it helps at all though, Nathan hasn't talked to me all summer, but I'll see tomorrow." He smiled as she got up and went off to find Nathan.

Lucas knew that Haley and Nathan would work it all out be together again, but it definitely wasn't going to be as easy as he knew Haley wanted it to be.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Pacey Witter
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 07:41 PM

I captivate but I hold no weight at all

Member No.: 24

Pacey could only grin as Blair plucked his hand off her shoulder in disgust. "But clearly the universe doesn't know what it's talking about." He shook his head.

"Ouch.. spurned again, guess I really need to work on my A game." He hadn't given up yet however, he was an undaunted young fellow. "See though... I think this is where you are wrong... You really should get to know the universe just a bit more before you spurn her ideas." Holding his finger and index finger up only mere centemetres apart he clarrified his 'a bit'.

As Joey came up to him and stated that she was leaving he almost opened his mouth and told her to wait. Instead he only nodded, "Sure thing Potter, catch ya later." Offering her a little wave in fairwell. He looked back over his shoulder to where Dawson sat with Lucas. He did want to speak with Dawson, catch up with him on how things had gone with his dad, be he wasn't exactly big on doing so while Lucas was there.

--------------------
user posted image
Brooke Davis
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 07:42 PM

Member No.: 21

Brooke stood out by the ocean staring at the waves crashing. Her hair blowing behind her from the cool breeze, she had her arms crossed over her yellow small tank-top. She thought this would be an amazing night but so far, she didn't feel like the party girl she had been. She turned around just in time to see the lifeguards gather around her, and a few other poeple. She smiled at them with a drink now in her hand compliments of a lifeguard. She took a sip of the drink, and saw lucas walking up behind her.

--------------------
user posted image
Blair Waldorf
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 07:50 PM

Member No.: 23

Blair laughed at him. "You really don't give up, do you?" she asked glancing over at him. She took a sip of her drink.

"So I suppose you know the universe quite well then...?" she said moving closer to him suggestively. She leaned up to lead him on and just when their lips were about to touch she pulled away quickly. "You can tell it I'm not interested." she said taking a long gulp from her drink and spun around, starting to walk away, very pleased with herself.

--------------------
user posted image
"These butterflies have got to be murdered."
- Blair Waldorf
Lucas Scott
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 07:51 PM

After Haley had ran off to find Nathan, Lucas kept his eyes on Brooke. A smile came to his face and he excused himself from Dawson and Peyton.

Lucas cleared his throat after throwing his empty cup away, and he walked up behind Brooke. "Hey,Brooke--got a second?" He asked, getting her attention along with the guys surrounding her.

"I know I hurt you before, and I timed it wrong when I told you that I wanted to be with you. You have to believe me though when I tell you that I'm the guy for you. So have your fun tonight, I can wait, because someday, you're going to realize it too. I'm the guy for you,Brooke."

He waited a moment, smiling at her, and then he walked away. He was just going to head home but wanted to take a walk for a bit.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Brooke Davis
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 07:55 PM

Member No.: 21

Brooke turned around to hear Lucas "sure luke watsup?" she said in her perky voice. She raised an eyebrow as she listened to him. After he walked away she stood there watching him walk away, then looked back at the guys and she walked away from them, watching lucas.

--------------------
user posted image
Pacey Witter
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 07:57 PM

He felt himself smirking as Blair leaned in towards him, and then let out a little sigh as she pulled away. She had made her smart little comment and was now walking away from him, so pleased with herself. He just couldn't resist throwing out one more comment.

"Maybe you're not... but I made you laugh. And whether you know it or not Blair Waldorf... that's always the start!' He shouted to her receeding back. Shoving his hands into his pockets he rocked back on his heels for a momet, a slight smirk on his rather cocky features.

--------------------
user posted image
Blair Waldorf
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 08:01 PM

Member No.: 23

Blair smiled and called back over her shoulder. "Keep telling yourself that." she said and continued to walk away, trying to find someone she knew or someone to talk to.

She saw Brooke not far away and the boy she'd been arguing with walking away from her. She walked over to Brooke. "Hey. What's going on?" she asked looking from Brooke to Lucas and back to Brooke again curiously.

--------------------
user posted image
"These butterflies have got to be murdered."
- Blair Waldorf
Pacey Witter
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 08:09 PM

He simply laughed at her last comment, letting her have the last word on this one. Hands still in his pockets Pacey glanced around him and saw that Lucas had walked away from Dawson. Now was a good a time as ever he decided. With a casual air, he slowly made his way over to his friend before plopping down in the sand beside him.

"So.. glad to be back in ol'Tree Hill? Got your travelling desires out of you for the moment?" He questioned, eyes glancing over at him.

He felt like he should tell Dawson. But how did you admit to your best friend that you had kissed his girlfriend while he was away? How did you tell him that you'd always kinda noticed that something special vibe that was all Joey, but had never wanted to get in the way? Never felt good enough.

--------------------
user posted image
Nathan Scott
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 09:41 PM

Member No.: 27

Nathan turned around hearing the familiar voice. He remembered have wanting to hear that voice when he woke up. But now everything had changed. Ever since Haley left for the tour he had changed into a different person. It must be the result of having his heart broken into a thousand pieces, he wasn't too sure. He stood there wondering if he should answer her. Nathan wasn't in a rush to make her happy. Not after what she had done. But he had a feeling she wasn't going to leave without getting an answer.

"What is there to talk about?" He asked not even turning his head to face her. It still hurt seeing her back, of course he was glad that she was back. But that didn't mean he was going to forgive her. Why try to fix something that has been broken into small pieces. He couldn't even see a point in trying to work it out. "I don't really have anything to say to you and I'm not in the mood to listen to anything either" Nathan said this time turning his head to catch a quick glace. She was still has beautiful as he remembered, maybe even more. If this was a month ago, he would have probably be more willing to accept her back, now too much time has past.

Did he still love her? That was an easy question to answer. It was a yes. He'd always love her. Haley had been the only person he had wanted to spend his life with. There was a tie where he couldn't imagine life without her. Now he had experienced it. It hurt not being able to be with her but it hurt more when she left. And Nathan wasn't ready to experience that again any time soon.

--------------------
user posted image
Peyton Sawyer
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 05:53 AM

Member No.: 4

Peyton pursed her lips as Pacey joined her and Dawson, she had been watching Brooke and Lucas, and could not help but smile. He was going all out for that girl, and from the look on Brooke's face, she could tell her best friend was impressed. A satusfued smile crossed Peyton's lips, before Blair showed up at Brooke's side and took it from her.

She looked from Dawson to Pacey and back again. "Well Dawson - Pace, I will let you two catch up! Someone should be allowed to hang out with their best friend!"

She raised her eyebrow and signalled her empty cup as she walked towads the keg.

--------------------
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0351 seconds · Archive
RPG Society RPG Circle RPG-Directory