Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Truth In The Lies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome!

Information about the Site
It's Fall so that means Halloween is here!! Join the Masquerade Party at TRIC
Halloween spiderweb

hosted by Jeremy Miller.
Sean Faris

We are looking for members!

RP Information

Plot Highlights
Masquerade Party Details
Check it out here!
Plot Highlights
Character Plots and Bios
Check it out here!

Mandatory Reads
C-Box

Staff
COTM

Female Character
Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer
Photobucket

Male Character
Pacey Witter
Photobucket
Advertise Us!

Listed At
RPG-Directory   RPG-Directory Topsite List  

Credits
Skin ę

Side-bar ę Roswenth

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Anual back to school bonfire-host Brooke Davis, everyone
Dawson Leery
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 09:08 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Dawson looked over towards Blair who seemed to be secluding herself instantly. A small smile coming to his face. His attention was brought back to Joey, her continuous smile making him smile as well. He better stabled himself as he felt Joey make him her hitching post. Dawson listened to her with a risen brow.

"Except that you're back now and Haley's back so Senior Year is going to be amazing, the way it should be."
"Oh, when did she sneak back from tour? Wasn't she touring with what's his name?" He questioned. He couldn't think of the guy's name off hand, but had it been a movie he could have answered everything about it. Dawson had completely missed the look that was "shared" between Joey and Pacey.

"So did you and your dad have a good time?" He heard Joey ask. Dawson nodded his head a tad, some of his blonde hair falling forward.
"Yeah, what else can you expect on a boat?" He chuckled then dipped his head down to whisper to her.
"Thought a lot about you..."

--------------------
user posted image
Joey Potter
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 09:18 PM

All I kept thinking was...you held my hand

Group: Admin
Member No.: 19

When Dawson finished saying that he had thought alot about Joey, she couldn't say anything back right away because Mouth had figured out how to set the DJ Booth up right and Peyton started blasting music. Joey interlocked her hands with Dawson and walked further down the beach away from the music, and away from Brooke. She felt bad for leaving Pacey there, but after all, he was Pacey so he would find a way to get something started.

She sat down in the sand right at the waters edge and just looked around for a minute before finally smiling at Dawson.

"I lied earlier." she finally said. "about nothing being new, a lot happened when you were gone and I mean it's nothing that you could have controlled or anything like that, it's just that a lot changed when you were with your dad. Like with Peyton, for example--"

She decided to tell him about Ellie, so that he wouldn't start thinking anything bad or negative about Joey.

"turns out she's adopted. and her birth mom, Ellie is in town. So if you say hi to Peyton and she freaks out on you, don't take it personally. She's been lashing out at everyone, execept Lucas."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Dawson Leery
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 09:25 PM

He was jolted from his own little "dreamy" movie of him and Joey as Mouth and Peyton found a way to get the music going. He instantly started tapping his toe in the slightly white boy, off beat rhythm. He felt comfortable as Joey locked hands with him and towed him away. Dawson parked himself beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, hugging her into him. He listened to her as she explained that things had changed while he had spent the last four months in North Carolina.

"That's deep about Peyton...that must have blown her mind like big, big time! And c'mon now, of course she's not going to lash out a Luc" He said with a small chuckle and a short roll of the eyes. "What else's changed?"

--------------------
user posted image
Joey Potter
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 09:41 PM

"Of course she won't lash out at Lucas, she can't since Brooke's doing such a great job at it." She nodded towards the fire where Brooke was walking off with Blair after yelling at Lucas once again. Joey had to laugh at that, she'd never see what Lucas thought was so great about Brooke.

"oh and Lucas thinks that Brooke is the girl for him, clearly he's right I mean who wouldn't want to be with her right?" she was being sarcastic as usual. "Chris gave Haley a few weeks off of the tour to work things out with Nathan, and since neither of them are here yet, I don't know because Nathan's been avoiding her all day. Oh and, there's two new girls at school, a new cheerleader named Rachel and of course Blair who you met. Believe it or not during math class today we actually shared insults and then she skipped class with Brooke to go shopping."

Joey found herself rambling on and on about everyone else. "nothing's changed with Pacey though. Except for whatever is going on with him and Lucas."

Joey leaned back onto the sand,propping herself up on her elbows, she caught a glimpse of Pacey looking their way so she slightly waved at him.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Dawson Leery
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 09:52 PM

Dawson shook his head a bit then ran a hand through his hair as he listened to the drama that was clearly unfolded by Joey. He chuckled when she stated that Lucas was confident that Brooke was for him. He found that funny seeing as they clearly weren't getting along right now.

"Oh, Nathan and Haley are still in a wreck because of Chris? That really sucks!" He rose a brow when she informed him of the two new girls.
"This should make good new for dear ol'Pacey" He laughed and watched her retract her body into the cool sand. Dawson caught the look of Pacey and he waved him over. Aside from missing Joey for those four months, he totally missed his side kick of jokes and inside torture.

--------------------
user posted image
Pacey Witter
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 10:00 PM

I captivate but I hold no weight at all

Member No.: 24

Having been left in the sand by his own at the fire he kicked slightly at the sand. he knew it was no insult to him that Dawson and Joey had taken off, he just tried not to think about what it meant for him, and that he really needed to get himself back into the mindframe of Dawson and Joey, instead of Pacey and Joey like it had been all summer. Seeing Blair by herself he decided to go and make nice, after all, the only thing that could happen is he could get completely shot down and hey, it would be a classic Pacey move. Stepping over to Blair he threw his arm around her shoulders. "Is it just me," he brought his hand up to touch his chest. "Or is the fact that the two of us are both on our own standing by a campfire while eveyone else is off in their twosomes, clearly a sign from the universe that we should make nice?" He asked her, giving her a grin.

His eyes had fallen to Joey and Dawson before approaching Blair, and he had noticed dawson waving him over, but he figured he'd give them a little more time. He had all the time in the world to find out how Dawson's trip had gone, later.

--------------------
user posted image
Lucas Scott
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 10:25 PM

Member No.: 14

Lucas was still arguing with Brooke when Blair and everyone else showed up. He was glad to see his friends, especially Dawson since he hadn't seen or heard from him since school let out back in May. He didn't even get the chance to say hi or anything because he was wrapped up in proving a point to Brooke, which wasn't working out.

Before he knew it, Dawson and Joey had gone their own way and then Pacey was back to old tricks on Blair. He followed after Brooke over to wear Skillz was pouring drinks for everyone, Brooke grabbed one and then headed off over to anywhere Lucas wasn't.

He made small talk with Skillz and then poured himself a drink and decided to catch up with Joey and Dawson. He couldn't help but laugh at Pacey and the way he was towards girls, especially Blair and her reactions. It was priceless.

"What are you doing at the beach,Dawson? Didn't you get enough of the view this summer?" he said, joking around of course, as he sat next to Dawson on the sand.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Joey Potter
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 11:14 PM

Joey was glad to have Dawson back, but being surrounded by pretty much everyone at schoo, especially people she didn't get along with, it was making her uncomfortable. It was either all that, or the fact that Pacey was on her mind again.

Lucas invited himself and sit down and started talking to Dawson. Joey raised and politely interrupted.

"Dawson, I'm just gonna head out. I'll let you catch up with your friends and I'll see you later okay? Tomorrow's saturday so maybe we can catch a movie or something?" She leaned into him, gently kissing his lips and waving bye to Lucas.

She pushed her hair from her face, not looking back at the boys on the beach. Pacey was talking to Blair, which Joey wasn't surprised by.

"Pace, I'm gonna leave. Go talk to Dawson, I'll just see him later."

It wasn't a long walk back to her house, only she hadn't planned on going there. Joey decided to go to Dawson's house, his mom was gone for the weekend and his bedroom window was always open so she decided that she would just wait on him to get home.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Dawson Leery
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 11:26 PM

Dawson was slightly wrapped in being around Joey until Lucas showed up. His attention was brought to his friend, Lucas, as he questioned if he had got enough of the view. Dawson shrugged with a small chuckle.

"Somehow it's different without the constant rocking" He stated.

"Dawson, I'm just gonna head out. I'll let you catch up with your friends and I'll see you later okay? Tomorrow's saturday so maybe we can catch a movie or something?" He caught Joey telling him with a brush of her lips against his. He was slightly surprised seeing that kissing her had been on his mind since the beginning of summer. Dawson offered her a smile.
"Yeah for sure. Catching a movie would be great!" He said as he watched her make her way over to Pacey. Dawson looked up to Lucas before he sat down beside him.
"So, what's been going on with you for the last four months?" He said with a slight chuckle only imaging the drama that could unfold.

--------------------
user posted image
Peyton Sawyer
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 04:50 AM

Member No.: 4

Peyton stood in front of the decks, her fet angrily kicking hesand in front of her. The oegod thing wa tha Mouth was as equally depressed as her so theyhdn't had to make small talk when hey set things up. As the msic finally statedto play, Peyton grabbed a glass and foldedhe arms turnin away frm the party. It was the last place she wanted to be, but Brooke was her best friend, and that trumped everything. Anger surged within her as she saw Brooke march off with Blair, jealousy had never been one of Peyton's thins but recently she was xtra sensitive about everything. And not having spoken to Brooke since her return from California ad only made things worse.

Finishing another drink, she nodded at Mouth and made her way out towards the bonfire. She looked aroun for Brooke bt was unable to find her. "Hey!" She said approaching Lucas, "How did you say I love you this time?" She raised her eyebrow and there was a sarcastic glin in her eyes as she addressed him. She extended her gaze to meet Dawson.

"Hey - good trip?" Peyton didn't really care, she simply wished she had had th opportunity to be way all summer, andshe knew exactly where she would be too - Savannah with Jake. Downing another glass of alcohol, she let her eyes wander to see if she could find her best friend.

--------------------
user posted image
Haley James Scott
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 09:06 AM

Member No.: 20

Haley showed up at the beach, slightly winded, considering how she ran almost the whole way from her old apartment to get there.

She was unsure of who would be willingly talking to her, but she was determined to get back into the groove of school, before she decided to leave or stay...She would only leave if Nathan refused to work things out...

Haley walked along the beach for awhile, in the distance, she saw Lucas talking to someone with their back turned, and she couldnt make it out in the dark...SO she waved to Lucas, and kept walking along. At one point she just plopped down on the sand, and watched the waves roll in...She really wished Nathan would talk to her, but since the hallway inccident, he had not even talked to her...

--------------------
user posted image
Blair Waldorf
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 02:02 PM

Member No.: 23

Blair stared at the bonfire blandly as Pacey came over to talk to her. She looked over at her shoulder as Pacey placed his arm around her. She looked at his hand placed on her shoulder in disgust and plucked it off her.

"Sorry," she said rolling her eyes at his attempt. "But clearly the universe doesn't know what it's talking about." she said.

She saw Joey come up to them and tell Pacey that she was leaving. Blair saw her go. It wasn't that Blair didn't like Joey, they just hadn't started off so well and she was just indifferent towards her at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
"These butterflies have got to be murdered."
- Blair Waldorf
Lucas Scott
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 02:18 PM

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Haley James Scott @ Apr 4 2008, 03:06 PM)
Haley showed up at the beach, slightly winded, considering how she ran almost the whole way from her old apartment to get there.

She was unsure of who would be willingly talking to her, but she was determined to get back into the groove of school, before she decided to leave or stay...She would only leave if Nathan refused to work things out...

Haley walked along the beach for awhile, in the distance, she saw Lucas talking to someone with their back turned, and she couldnt make it out in the dark...SO she waved to Lucas, and kept walking along. At one point she just plopped down on the sand, and watched the waves roll in...She really wished Nathan would talk to her, but since the hallway inccident, he had not even talked to her...

"Yeah, later, Joey," he said as Joey waved bye to him and left the party. He watched the waves a bit, and it was clear that no one had mentioned the kiss yet. Lucas knew it wasn't his place to say anything, but Dawson was his friend and he needed to know the truth. It was that, plus the fact that he didn't trust Pacey, he never had.

He and Dawson didn't get the chance to talk much because over walked Peyton and then Haley soon behind her.

"How did you say I love you this time?" Peyton asked in her sarcastic manner. Lucas chuckled and finished off the rest of his drink.

"I didn't. She said she just wants to be friends, but I managed to screw that up tonight too."

Haley sat down but didn't say anything. Lucas knew she was having a hard time being back in town, and he felt sympathy for her, but he couldn't say that it was all okay. He supported his friend following her dreams, but Lucas thought maybe she handled it all wrong.

"Hey, best friend." he said, offering her a smile. "Still no sign of Nathan?"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Haley James Scott
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 03:35 PM

Member No.: 20

Haley eyed Lucas wearily..She shook her head from side to side, and grumbled, "Nope....Looks like I really messed this one up Lucas...."

Haley nodded at Peyton, and Haley felt she was getting the cold shoulder from Peyton as well, and Haley decided to make a comment about Rachel earlier in the day... "So...Do you have anymore spots on the squad Peyt? I am thinking of joining..."
When Peyton didnt bother to respond, Haley felt a bit more than lost. She felt abandoned..Maybe thats how Nathan had felt. Haley focused her attention back on Lucas, "So Brooke and you? Still not a team Brucas yet?" Haley joked, knowing how Brooke always called her and Lucas Brucas and Haley and Nathan Naley...

Lucas smiled back, and relief flooded back through her viens. At least she had one friend talking to her...

--------------------
user posted image
Peyton Sawyer
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 06:34 PM

Member No.: 4

Peyton smiled as Lucas spoke. "Well there's still time for you to mend your ways Scott!" She smiled sympathetically, she could tell Lucas was really trying with Brooke and given how things had turned out last time, she felt kinda responsible for the cold shoulder that Brooke was giving him. She spotted Haley, Or maybe not... She thought as she watched the girl take a seat on the sand near them, Peyton stood with one arm across her, the other still supporting her arm holding her drink, and nodded unamused at Haley's arrival.

It wasn't that she didn't like Haley, she had a lot of time for Haley Scott, she just didn't really like the way Haley James handled things, and how she had hurt Nathan. And she might be Lucas' best friend, and he could act more than willing to have things go back to normal, but Peyton was not feeling in such a supportive mood. When you make a commitment to someone, you should stay part of their life, as husband and wife or mother and child. It all looked the same. As Haley mentioned cheerleading, Peyton couldn't help laughing out loud, but she managed to control it. "You should talk to Brooke." She extended the look to Lucas to inform him that that included him also, before turning her back on the two and facing Dawson.

"So details, all of them? Crazy jealous does not even describe my opinion? Is there really a world outside Tree Hill, a world outside Joey Potter - a world Dawson Leery could survive in?" Peyton's sarcasm was truly on form tonight, but she didn't intend to be rude. She was just bitter at the moment, and every statement kind of prepared itself that way, whether intended or not.

--------------------
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0437 seconds · Archive
RPG Society RPG Circle RPG-Directory