zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Those Pump Guyz. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

San Diego Pump Day - April 21st, The PB Park @ Camp Pendleton - Oceanside
Demonio
Posted: Mar 23 2013, 01:02 AM

I Am the Cheese!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

(Posted Image)
TPG's Pump Day at The Paintball Park @ Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, San Diego

Sunday April 21st

(semi-pistols also being accepted in our group - see below for semi-pistol Rules)

Cost to play
If you Pre-Pay to get on "the list": $21 (must get on "the list" by Friday April 19th)
Day of Play: $25
Air: COMPRESSED AIR INCLUDED FOR ALL PUMP PLAYERS
B.Y.O.P. is always allowed and field paint is fairly priced. (there are several paint options available at the field)
Camp Pendleton has a Full Service Pro Shop on premises and a great food service. BBQ's are allowed but only Gas/propane - NO CHARCOAL

To get on "the list":
Please PM myself or E-mail: thelist@thosepumpguyz.com

You may Pre-Register to get on "the list" via PayPal, other arrangements may be arranged (money order or something) see below for paypal info

For Discounted entry you need to e-mail "the list", or PM me to arrange pre-registration payment by Friday April 19th

Field opens around 8am (I think that's when they open the gates)

I think play actually starts around 9:30-10ish. Registration will begin at 9am give or take a few minutes. Come to the TPG Pop-Up, There will be a sign (or 2)

The Pump Group will be situated just on the right as soon as you enter the Parking Lot. There will be some signs around marked "PUMP" pointing to us.

As most of you may know this is just a once a month thing we do to get people excited about pump play, you will play with other pumpers in our own private group. There are no particular rules other than playing with some kind of pump marker.

For Discounted entry you need to e-mail "the list", or PM me to arrange pre-registration payment by Friday April 19th

SEMI-AUTO PISTOL RULES (any semi marker following these rules)
- May NOT be fed with more than 10 rounds
- spring feed ok
- 12grams only
- Some magazine fed pistols may not be allowed at the field - management will make that call (tag8 may not be allowed and other more realistic looking pistols)

Map & Directions to Camp Pendleton
The Paintball Park @ Camp Pendleton
Past 1306 Vandegrift Blvd into the Base Near the Rodeo Grounds
Oceanside, CA 92054
(866)985-4932

To Pay via PayPal - You can send $21 per player you wish to pay for to thelist@thosepumpguyz.com
Please ad a note of first and last name and/or your screen name for all players being registered - an email to "thelist" would also be a good idea.

(Posted Image)

"the list"

Demonio
Rodger
gprunner2000
FrankW
Poisonjuice689
spoonman83

"In" - unpaid and maybe's

Devin
Gustavo
Donny
JWAcepilot
Sonny
Kevin
Cholo
Dr.Evil
Yuma Rattlers

TPG Forum members in Bold
« Next Oldest | Previous Pump Days,Tourneys, Scenario's & Big Games TPG Played in | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Page creation time: 0.0544 seconds | Archive