Skin created by Auron89 All Graphics Are Copyrighted to Silent Designs

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Stargate Project. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Makaili Kallisto Desiderio
Kai
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 06:49 PM

Group Icon

Group: Second Lieutenant
Member No.: 25

Makaili Kallisto Desiderio
Character Info Sheet:

Name: Makaili Kallisto Desiderio
Military: Yes, USAF
Specialization: N/A
Previous Jobs: N/A
Race: Human
Home City: New York City
Height: 5'4"
Nationality: American
Skin: Slightly tanned
Eyes: Green
Hair: Auburn
Build: Slender, slightly muscular
Marital Status: Single
Education: Military education post-high school (Air Academy, C.S., CO)
Strong points: rather intelligent, works well with most people
Weak points: panics under stressful situations it it’s “up to her”
General personality: See below
Do "you" have any previous role playing experience: Yes sir.

What are their interests?
What are they afraid of? Messing up
Why did they join? See below.
What are their dreams? She claims that she has no dreams, but perhaps the truer statement is that she does not know what her dreams yet are.

Makaili Kallisto Desiderio joined the United States Air Force right out of high school and went to the Air Academy to continue her education in mechanics. She was first introduced to the Stargate program when she was at an event for the USAF in D.C. She was wondering around the facility trying to find someone interesting to talk to, when she overheard Reeve saying something about the Daedalus and how they were having trouble with some component on the ship. Fresh out of the Academy, she knew she could help.

She had much knowledge in mechanics, but had no idea that the alien technology was involved, and what they were having problems with. Makaili pulled him aside and began asking routine questions about what the issue was. Irritated, Reeve informed her that it was classified information, and sent her away, careful not to mention anything else while he was there.

When she finally returned to Colorado, Makaili began calling around looking for him. After several weeks of wrong numbers, bad connections, and being turned away, she had finally found him. She continued to call the number until Reeve was forced to go to his superior, so he could get an official ‘no’ and send her away for good. He knew he’d have to explain how she figured it out, but at this point, it didn’t matter, anything to get rid of her. He didn’t expect to be asked how she tracked him there and why she hadn’t given up within the two months of time that had passed between the events. The general said it would be a good idea to have someone so persistent on board who has a goal, and does not give up (it was obvious that the comment was referring to him).

She was giving the specific classifications that were needed and arrived the next day (she was a little excided). They introduced her to the program and its history before they would let her see the gate, or the construction of the Daedalus. Makaili immediately went to work on solving the problem, but could not figure out what was wrong. After a few months of working closely with several other technicians, they had finally figured out the problem and gotten the ship up and running. She stayed on board as the helmsman (she worked the closest with the manual steering program), and was now (ironically enough) under the command of Colonel Andrew Reeve.

(This History and such needs a lot of work, so, as of now, it's not set in stone. In fact, it's barely set in papyrus...)

--------------------
Under the smiles, under the fun,
I'm public enemy #1
Kai
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 12:59 AM

Group Icon

Group: Second Lieutenant
Member No.: 25

All right. Well. I'm having some difficulties with her history. I think my muses killed each other... Again...

I was sitting here staring at the screen, getting ready to fix her character history when a huge brick wall decided to place itself between me and the keys. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I've hit a major writers' block with this characer's history.

That's why I'm investing in you all to help me fix the discription and get this character developed so I can get to the fun part of roleplaying tongue.gif

She's going to be the Helmsman on the Daedalus, but I don't know what would make her qualify for such a postition (perhaps that's why I'm struggling so much rolleyes.gif ). So, if I could accuire some assistance from one (or more) of you, it would be greatly appreciated biggrin.gif. That's all from me, for now.

~Kai

--------------------
Under the smiles, under the fun,
I'm public enemy #1
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1009 seconds | Archive