Skin created by Auron89 All Graphics Are Copyrighted to Silent Designs

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Stargate Project. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

hi, a few qs, and a little about me
nicciaa
Posted: Nov 8 2005, 10:55 PM

Group Icon

Group: Airman Basic
Member No.: 27

Hi my names nicci, and I am new here. I will whisper my age lol(38), I am a stoic fan of Stargate, love it!! My q is , my character, can I use my own name, do I have to make one up, or is there a list I can choose from? I would like to put my self in as character, but Iwon't do anything until advised otherwise. thanks. smile.gif
Kai
Posted: Nov 8 2005, 11:34 PM

Group Icon

Group: Second Lieutenant
Member No.: 25

Well, in my professional (*scoff* professional, me?!) opinion, no one would have even known that you were using your real name... Unless you said so, which, in a way, you have. tongue.gif

I used one of my dead rp character's names (she was a Mary-Sue of unfathomable sorts) and revived the name, changed the character. If there is one thing that I am terrible at; it's naming things, chapters, titles, or people... Even dogs I have issues naming (Hence the two new puppies ended up being Lexi and Laci 'cause my dad thought it'd be "cute" ~~; )

So I say: go for it! But, then again, that's just my opinion. Welcome aboard! And this is Kai signing out!

--------------------
Under the smiles, under the fun,
I'm public enemy #1
nicciaa
Posted: Nov 9 2005, 03:24 PM

Group Icon

Group: Airman Basic
Member No.: 27

Lol thanks Kai, all i need to do is sort out my bio, lol laugh.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1840 seconds | Archive