The Old Republic

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Old Republic: Golden Era. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Old Republic
Featured Character:
Mal Jenkins

The Old Republic RPG

[Rules]
[Consequences]
[FAQ]
[Newbie Guide]

Quick News:
The boards are open for roleplaying!

Admins: Feerse. Apollo
**Click A Name Above To Go To Their Profile**

ID Renewal

RPG Date: 45 ABK, 2315 BBY
The Golden Era

**Click above to see the timeline**

[T h e C u r r e n t S t o r y l i n e]

Member Color Codes
Jedi, Republic, Sith, Criminals, Gray Jedi, Other
**Click A Faction Above To Go To Their Base If They Have One**

First Impressions
Lucius Krow
Posted: Nov 14 2009, 09:19 AM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Group: Gray Jedi
Member No.: 3,274

Krow and Aaray had left for Tatooine. Aaray had left before him to surprise her parents. Krow had to make a stop in the inner rim planets, and gather some stuff. He had already gathered the Naboo Juice so he was ready. As the flight to the Tatooine takes plave. Lucius Krow meditated. Training himself to become more in tune with the force. Computer Terminal: "Arrivang at Tatooine." It said,.

Krow opened his eyes, and then gathered all the stuff for him to meet Aaray's parents. He didn't know exactly what to expect, but he had an slight idea. The ship landed on in Anchorhead, and he had expected Aaray to be waiting for him when he got there.

He didn't know where they lived, and so he would need a guide. Krow had also never been on Tatooine so this would be an experience for him. He saw the beauty of the planet from the outside of it, and now he would see the beauty on the inside. Krow exited the ship with a big box of four jars of Naboo juice in it. He used the force to make the box float, and he then began to look around for Aaray.
Aaray
Posted: Nov 14 2009, 08:04 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Group: Criminal
Member No.: 3,273

Aaray had been waiting for Krow for about 2 hours. She knew the area around the landing pads and terminals would get crowded quickly. She wasn't dressed in her armor at all, considering that would draw too much attention if an armored Mandalorian picked up a force user.

Instead, she was dressed in tight black pants and a loose fitting long sleeved tunic. Her brown boots buckled up over her pants, reaching to her knee. A thick dark brown leather belt, covering her torso, kept the bottom part of the tunic from blowing all around. As usual, her blaster was strapped to her thigh. Aaray kept her hair tied back in a pony tail to keep it from getting in her face.

Finally she spotted Krow, who was brining a large crate with him. Aaray wasn't too sure what was in the crate, but she figured it was something to greet her parents with.

She had told her mother Krow was coming, however decided to wait to introduce him to her father until it was actually time to meet him. She met Krow and quickly hugged him, then she jumped right into some ground rules. "Ok, so heres the thing...my mother knows you are coming, and she is really excited. However, my father doesn't know, because if i had told him you were coming, he would've wanted to come with me to meet you. And since he isn't too fond of force users, we, my mother and i, figured it would be best to introduce you to him at home. My mother is better at reading him than i am at times." She paused a bit, then continued, "Oh, and before you go into the house, you cannot have anything covering your face, such as your mask. Its considered rude to not show your full face when visiting a Mandalorian home. Its a tradition thing. Also, when you meet my father, give him eye contact. Alot of people will say thats the most dumbest thing you can do, give Adenn Naast eye contact, but its considered dishonorable if you don't." She spoke all this as she led him to her speeder, which was parked not too far away. "Also, when meeting my mother, give her eye contact, since she is also Mandalorian, even though her family isn't, long story will explain later. However, don't stare at her, my father is a very jealous man when it comes to his wife."

Her speeder had four seats, two in the front and two in the back, Aaray figured they can put the crate in the back. Upon reaching the speeder, she realized she had been talking quite fast. She was quite nervous about this whole meeting, wondering how it will all turn out. She gave Krow a quick smile, then indicated their surroundings. "So, this is Tatooine...if you haven't been here before. Well, actually we're in Anchorhead right now, but its all the same colour on this planet anyways. Though we have two suns, don't know why." Aaray sighed, "Sorry, i am just quite nervous about this. I think it will all go fine though. Our destination is about a 15 to 20 minute ride, so it's not too bad. And i don't really drive the speed limit around here, but no one does, so i apologize for my driving a head of time." She said, laughing slightly.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
Copyright© 2005-2009 The Old Republic

None of the member-created contents of this web site - whether it be text, HTML, or graphic images - may be mirrored, reproduced, or displayed in whole or in part on another web page or web site (whatever the nature or purpose) or in any publication or collection of widespread circulation, whether offline or online (whatever the nature or purpose) unless specifically given permission by the owner and said permission can be proven.

WhatIsCopyright

Skin Omadawn created by Nephos of the IFSZ