The Old Republic

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Old Republic: Golden Era. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Old Republic
Featured Character:
Mal Jenkins

The Old Republic RPG

[Rules]
[Consequences]
[FAQ]
[Newbie Guide]

Quick News:
The boards are open for roleplaying!

Admins: Feerse. Apollo
**Click A Name Above To Go To Their Profile**

ID Renewal

RPG Date: 45 ABK, 2315 BBY
The Golden Era

**Click above to see the timeline**

[T h e C u r r e n t S t o r y l i n e]

Member Color Codes
Jedi, Republic, Sith, Criminals, Gray Jedi, Other
**Click A Faction Above To Go To Their Base If They Have One**

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A Lovely Ranson, Aaray
Aaray
Posted: Nov 6 2009, 02:32 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Group: Criminal
Member No.: 3,273

Krow turned to her and asked Aaray to walk with him if she wasn't going to leave. He commented that he enjoyed her company. Aaray admitted she enjoyed his company as well. Aaray tensed up when Krow hugged her, her arms staying at her sides for a moment. However, she relaxed, returning his hug by allowing her arms to encircle his waist. She felt bad about being in her emotionless state around Krow, but it was something that kicked in automatically when she felt threatened.

Aaray smiled beneath her helmet when Krow thanked her for staying. She was glad she had decided to stay. Once released from the hug, Aaray allowed Krow to take her by the hand. However, before he did so, Aaray took the glove off of her left hand, shoving the glove into one of the pockets of her flightsuit. She did this so that she could feel him holding her hand. She also retracted the grip claw on her left gauntlet, so she wouldn't hurt him with it.

As she walked with him, there was silence between them for a moment. It was broken when Krow asked if Aaray could lean her head on his shoulder like the couple who had attacked them earlier had. She gave him a look, but obliged him. She took off her helmet a bit reluctantly, and held it in her right hand. She shook her hair back a bit, noticing a few stands hand fallen out of the rather messy bun she had hastily put her hair in that morning.

She layed her head on his shoulder, rather hesitantly, since she wasn't used to doing that. After a few moments, Aaray spoke softly, "I am sorry you had to see me like that...emotionless and cold...its something i can't help and that automatically kicks in when i feel threatened or when i am in a fight. It frequently happens during grappling matches as well...i get tunnel vision and can only see my opponent when it happens." She was silent for a moment, then continued, "Sometimes i go after the person trying to assist me, confusing them with the enemy. Thankfully i wasn't that involved in the fight when you came over to me earlier, or i probably would've reacted a bit violently...i would hate myself if i ever hurt you..." She allowed her hand to tighten around Krow's hand, feeling more comfortable than she had felt earlier, completely back to the state she was at before being attacked.
Lucius Krow
Posted: Nov 6 2009, 02:56 PM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Group: Gray Jedi
Member No.: 3,274

Krow felt Aaray tighten her grip around his hand, and he tightened his as well. He listened to Aaray speak of the state she gets in when ever there is danger or when she feels threatened. Krow smiled a bit at the thought of her attacking him on accident. The walk was silent after she finished speaking. Krow wasn't thinking about replying at the moment. He just wanted some peace a quite for a while.

"Your cold demeanor disturbs me slightly. I understand that you have to protect yourself but you don't have to be a killer." He said softly. "I wil accept that you get defensive. I will also try to break you of this." He said, and then laughed slightly. "You know in my days of the arna I wasn't even considered worthy. I had so many masters it was irritating." He said trying to laugh.

They entered the living square, and the bright lights sorta blinded Krow. "Where shall we stay tonight?" He asked, and then looked over at Aaray.
Aaray
Posted: Nov 6 2009, 03:28 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray knew that it would probably be impossible for Krow to break her habit of getting emotionless when defensive. However, she decided not to discuss it anymore.

She laughed a bit when Krow commented on how annoying it was to have so many masters. Aaray could definately relate to that. "I know. When ever i go to see my parents, my mother is always so happy to see me. My father is happy too, however he normally wants to test me after that. Training, grappling, more training...saying that i can always improve and that a Mandalorian is never done training. It gets so annoying."

When they entered the living square, Aaray squinted a bit at the bright lights, her eyes soon adjusting to them. When Krow asked where they would stay, Aaray replied, "I don't mind...any place where we won't be attacked." She smirked a bit, lifting her head off Krow's shoulder.
Lucius Krow
Posted: Nov 7 2009, 09:01 AM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow continued to hold Aaray's hand as they walked towards a small inn. He didn't want use any credits today, and so he hoped he could use the force to persuade the patron to let them stay for free. The door slid opened as they approached the inn. Krow instantly looked to the right and saw the patron standing around waiting for a customer. She looked up, and smiled. "Hello there. Welcome to the Iris Inn." She said as Krow, and Aaray approached the desk.

Krow waved his hand, and then spoke. "You want to let us have a room for as long as we want." Krow said with a monotone voice. The patron smiled. "Certainly. Room 4 is available." She said, and then handed them a key. Krow takes the key, and leads Aaray to room four. He didn't care really what the room would be like. Anything was better than sleeping on his ship.

He swiped the key against the pad on the door, and the door slowly opened. Letting Aaray, in first Krow followed afterwords. "It’s not bad. Anything is better than sleeping in my ship." He said with a small laugh. "I guess we can comfortable for a few days if necessary." He said, and then he closed the door, and it locked. He took off his upper robes. Revealing his athletic chest and, chizzled arms. "I am going to get in the shower. Did you want to get in first? Or shall we take one together?" He said jokingly, but kind of serious.
Aaray
Posted: Nov 11 2009, 03:05 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray layed down next to Krow. Draping her arm around his chest, she propped herself up on her elbow so she could look at him. "I would die for you, Lucius." Aaray said to him, putting on a rather serious face. She knew he didn't like the thought of her dying, but it was one of the ways she could express how much she loved him.

She folded her arm up under her chest, keeping her other arm across Krow's chest. Snuggling closer to him and placing her head against his shoulder, Aaray enjoyed the warmth that their bodies created. "I've never had a boyfriend before..." She admitted to him softly, getting a bit sleepy.

She closed her eyes and was silent for a bit when Krow asked when he was going to meet her parents. Opening her eyes, Aaray looked up at him, "Whenever you want to....judging by where we are in our relationship, i don't think i can not tell them about you." She wanted Krow to meet her father, but was nervous about how that would turn out. "I never tell them when i am planning to visit anyways, so we can just go whenever you want to." She continued, closing her eyes again.

Before falling asleep against Krow, Aaray whispered to him that she loved him more than anything.
Lucius Krow
Posted: Nov 11 2009, 04:15 PM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow wrapped his arm around Aaray, and held her close. He slighlt frowned when she said she would die for him. Krow didn't like the thought of her dying, but he knew how far she would be willing to go for Lucius. He smiled, and then ran his hand through he hair. He was sure he would do the same, and more if he could protecter through death. "I haven't had a girlfirend either. You are my first." He said as he leaned in and kissed Aaray on her forehead.

Aaray Krow one day? He said to Aaray through the force. He would leave the force ot start a family should that ever come up, but he was sure that was no time soon. He used the force to pull the covers over them. "I hope to see them soon." He said, and watched as Aaray fell as sleep in his arms. Krow would do the same after spending minutes watching Aaray sleep.

The Bounty Hunter, and the lone Jedi. who would of thought such an odd couple could form, but fate brought them together for more than one reason. Even though they came from different backgrounds their relationship had became majestic from the moment they met. Lucius on the path of reuniting the Arna. Aaray a woman with skill to survive, and the dedication to succeed. A perfect couple none the less. And so it begins. The adventurres of the lost, but now found.

(Topic Closed.)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
Copyright© 2005-2009 The Old Republic

None of the member-created contents of this web site - whether it be text, HTML, or graphic images - may be mirrored, reproduced, or displayed in whole or in part on another web page or web site (whatever the nature or purpose) or in any publication or collection of widespread circulation, whether offline or online (whatever the nature or purpose) unless specifically given permission by the owner and said permission can be proven.

WhatIsCopyright

Skin Omadawn created by Nephos of the IFSZ