The Old Republic

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Old Republic: Golden Era. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Old Republic
Featured Character:
Mal Jenkins

The Old Republic RPG

[Rules]
[Consequences]
[FAQ]
[Newbie Guide]

Quick News:
The boards are open for roleplaying!

Admins: Feerse. Apollo
**Click A Name Above To Go To Their Profile**

ID Renewal

RPG Date: 45 ABK, 2315 BBY
The Golden Era

**Click above to see the timeline**

[T h e C u r r e n t S t o r y l i n e]

Member Color Codes
Jedi, Republic, Sith, Criminals, Gray Jedi, Other
**Click A Faction Above To Go To Their Base If They Have One**

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A old Ally a new Master, Private: Aaray Malakai
Aaray
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 11:33 AM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Group: Criminal
Member No.: 3,273

Aaray watched as the water glass tipped over, spilling the water on the floor as well as part of the table it was on. It was only water, it would dry, so she didn't worry about it.

Aaray watched as Krow moved over to the bed and sat down next to her. She rolled her eyes and smiled when Krow laid back and asked if she was going to just be lonely or join him. She laid down next to him, keeping some space between them for modesty. She folded her hands on her stomach and looked at the ceiling. It was silent for a bit, except she heard Krow set his mask on a stand next to the bed.

She had heard him say that he didn't know what to be feeling at the moment. She was about to respond to that, when she looked at him and saw he appeared to be sleeping. She figured she could say a few things to him, but she didn't know how asleep he was. He was still a bit drunk though, so he probably wouldn't remember much.

Aaray looked at him sleep for a bit, and then whispered quietly, "I really do love you. Alot. But, i am afraid. Afraid of loosing you...so that makes me afraid to get close to you...even though i want to get close to you...this whole feeling is entirely new to me....i really don't know what to feel either..." She sighed slightly and looked at him a bit longer. Aaray then rolled over on her side, so that her back was to Krow. She stared at the covers to the opposite bed for a bit, studying the pattern. She then allowed herself to fall asleep.

This post has been edited by Aaray on Oct 14 2009, 09:40 PM
Lucius Krow
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 12:18 PM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Group: Gray Jedi
Member No.: 3,274

Krow could feel something happening, but he didn't know exactly what going on. He heard Aaray talking, but he could only make out a little of what she said. Something about feeling, and afraid. Krow opened his eyes, and then looked over at Aaray. Who wasn't facing him. What had she said? He wasn't sure, and he did want to know, but he decided that she needed to sleep as well.

Krow didn't want her to get cold, and lighlty he crept over to her, and wrapped his arm around her, and held her close. He tried to focus on the force, and then create a warm atmosphere for Aaray. He closed his eyes, and felt the force flow between them . "Slepp well my dear Aaray." He said, and drifted off to sleep as well.

The silence in the room was semi disturbed by the fussing going on outside of the room. Krow slept through, but knew that there was something disturbing them, and he wanted to do something about it. Though knowing Aaray was still asleep kept him calm. As long as she didn't wake up Krow really didn't have to do anything.
Aaray
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 12:42 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray felt the bed move slightly as Krow moved closer to her. She felt him wrap his arm around her and liked the feeling of being warm and safe. She moved closer to him when he put his arm around her, allowing her back to press against his chest slightly.

Aaray half wondered if Krow had been aware of what she had said to him earlier, however she was too tired to really dwell on it. She hadn't felt this safe in a long time. This allowed her to really sleep, as opposed to just snooze. It had been quite some time since she had really slept.

Her breathing got slower and more relaxed. She was going deeper into sleep when she heard voices outside the room. She tired to ignore them, narrowing her eyebrows slightly.

The voices quieted a bit, then escalated to what sounded like an argument. Aaray made an annoyed groan and shifted slightly so that she was lying on her stomach, her arms bent at the elbows and tucked close to her sides. After a few moments things got quieter and Aaray relaxed again. However, once one of the people outside started shouting, Aaray opened her eyes tiredly Ugh, oh my god what is his problem? Does he not know that there are people who are trying to take a nap? she wondered to herself. She turned her head to looked over at Krow, who was still apparently asleep. She smiled at him a bit, envying how he could sleep through the argument outside.

Now that she was awake, there was little chance Aaray was going to get back to sleep anytime soon. However, the sleep she had gotten was better than no sleep she supposed. She turned her gaze to the headboard of the bed and balled her hands into fists and stacked them up under her chin, propping her chin up on the pillow with them. She listened to the argument outside, trying to figure out what the people outside were fussing about. Their voices were kind of muffled due to the door being closed, but she could tell they were two men.

Normally, had she been in this room by herself, she would've already opened the door and given the men a piece of her mind; however, she was reluctant to leave Krow's side, since she didn't know how long they would be together for this visit.

This post has been edited by Aaray on Oct 14 2009, 09:32 PM
Lucius Krow
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 07:43 AM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow had been fast asleep, andignored what ever had been going on outside of the room. His dream was about a great fight between him and an unknown adversary. They battled to the best of their ability, and Krow had barely won, and he left the battle still intact. When he heard aaray begin to talk he awoke. "Those men they disturbed you of your sleep. Would you like me to kill them?" He said, and then smiled at Aaray. He really wasn't going to kill them just make them hurt for a little bit.

"I could crush them from in here. The force is just that great." He said and then closed his eyes. He began to focus on the two men who were arguing. One man began to cough, and the othe began to choke. He was holding back, until he heard two loud thuds on the floor, and wall. That is when he stopped. Both men seemed to come to an unnderstanding after that, because they weren't arguing anymore. "There. Now we have the peace we requested when we came here." He said and then looked at Aaray with a slight smile.

Krow put his hand on her back, and began to rub her upper back, and then move down slowly.He would eventually work his way down to her thighs. "Does this bother you?" He said and continued to slightl caress her body. He used the force to make his hand warm, and continued to go up and down Aarays body. Hoping she would enhoy the feeling, and not break his finger.
Aaray
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 10:23 AM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray smiled and laughed slightly when Krow asked if she wanted him to kill the guys arguing outside. "I had been considering ways to get rid of them..." she remarked.

She observed as Krow used the force to get the men to quiet their fussing. She smirked when it fell quiet outside and nodded her head when Krow remarked that they had the peace that they wanted back. Aaray unclenched her fists and layed her head down on her hands that were folded on the pillow, facing Krow.

She kept her eyes on Krow the whole time he rubbed her back and her thighs. He had asked her if doing that bothered her. Shaking her head, she whispered that it didn't bother her at all. Were you any other man however, you would no longer have an arm. She told him with her mind, smirking. She loved the feeling of his hand on her body. Her heartbeat quickened since she was slightly nervous.

Eventually, Aaray turned over on her side, so that she faced Krow, propping herself up on her elbow. Biting her lower lip slightly, she moved closer to him. She softly touched his face with her hand, not taking her eyes off him.

This post has been edited by Aaray on Oct 15 2009, 01:14 PM
Lucius Krow
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 01:28 PM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow continued to caress Aaray's body, and looked at her with his eyes and the force. He saw that she was biting her lip. Krow turned into a tannish tone to look more human. Your want to say something? He thought laughing as he did/ He listened as she commented on him being the only guy whos arm she wouldn't take. He smirked, and then lyaed on his side, and stared at Aaray in the eyes.

He watched as she moved closer to him, and put her hand on his face. He released some of the pheramones that were in his body. He then thought about it, and just let it flow out. He wanted her to be his, and whatever he had been feeling since they entered the room was surfising.

His eyes changed a darker gray, and he wondered what was going on in Aarays head. He didn't notice the obvious, and it showed on his face. He began to think, and kinda wondered if it was a kiss that she wanted. A kiss came to him. He was a gentle men, and if he wore to kiss a woman then she would be kissing him. Ten not ninety. He took his hand and rubbed her right cheek, and her her chin.

He leaned in his ten degree, and puckered his lips. He closed his eyes as he did so. Hoping that this was what Araray wanted.
Aaray
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 01:46 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray saw that Krow's skin colour changed to a more human shade. "You don't have to do that...i don't care what colour your skin is." She whispered.

She smiled as Krow touched her cheek and chin. She could feel that he had released some pheromones, and the feeling made her more confident. Her heartbeat had definately quickened by now, she hoped Krow couldn't hear it.

You asked if i wanted to say something...and i do...i wanted to tell you that i love you...alot...more than i probably should actually... She told him with her thoughts. She liked being able to communicate with him that way, it was so hard to say things sometimes.

She saw him lean forward, and she knew what to do. She tensed up a bit, but took a deep breath. Just go for it Aaray. She told herself, hiding that thought from Krow. With that thought, she leaned in the rest of the way, closed her eyes, and kissed him, allowing her hand to move from his face to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her, closing the rest of the space between them as well.

This post has been edited by Aaray on Oct 15 2009, 03:53 PM
Lucius Krow
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 06:47 PM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow sparked the force when his lips touched Aaray's. He was enjoying every bit of the moment, and he didn't want it to end. He didn't know what he was feeling at that point and time, but he knew it felt good. He pulled Aaray closer, as they embraced. Their lips intertwined a perfect fit, and Krow knew that it was sort of early t obe doing this, but he couldn't deny it.

I love you as well. I have for some time, and can't understand why I gained this much love for you, but I don't care. All I know is that when I am around you I don't have a care in the force. He thought, and then pulled back from the kiss. I want you in more ways then one, and there is something that I should tell you. he said and then he cleared his throat.

Krow was sort of nervous about what he was going to say. "I.....I... I think I have fallen for you Aaray." He as he stared at her. Looking into her eyes. "I don't know what it is, and not even the force can explain it, but I belive that you are the one for me." He said and then he fell silent. He blushed a little embarressed to say that. He had never felt this way before.
Aaray
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 08:25 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray was thrilled when Krow responded positively to the kiss. When he pulled her closer to him, she tightened her grip on him, wrapping her other arm around him so that one hand was on the back of his neck and the other was on his back.

She was relieved when Krow told her that he loved her too and that he had for sometime. She didn't want him to stop, but Krow pulled back from the kiss, saying there was something he wanted to tell her.

Aaray listened to him as Krow explained that he had fallen for her. She smiled, really smiled, when Krow said that he believed she and him were meant to be together.

Aaray sighed and rolled over on her back, folding her hands on her stomach. She turned her head to look up at him, and replied "I feel the same way. You are the only person that i have allowed to get this close to me, and i don't know why. It is so dangerous for me to have personal attachments, because, should another criminal or rival bounty hunter find out about us, it could turn out really bad. If we're going to make this work, i think we should keep it a secret for now. I really hate to ask that of you, but not even my father can know right now. My mother, i think, would be pretty tolerant, but i know my father won't be at first. I said he respected force users, but i never said that he liked them." She was silent for a few moments, and turned her head to stare at the ceiling. "I don't know what it is with him, but he is very much a traditional Mandalorian in many ways, particularly when it comes to a man being with his daughter."

Aaray turned her head to look back at Krow again, "You mentioned that you didn't know why you love me so much...and i don't know why i have allowed myself to love you so much either...but, i think, for now, we're not supposed to know the reason...we're just supposed to know that we love eachother and to act on it." Aaray hoped he understood, since she could be slightly confusing sometimes when she tried to explain things.

She knew they would have to part ways soon, but she hoped they could have another moment before they left...since she wasn't sure when she would be seeing him again. She looked Krow straight in the eyes and whispered really softly, "Kiss me again..." She blushed slightly as she said this, really new to this feeling.

This post has been edited by Aaray on Oct 15 2009, 10:28 PM
Lucius Krow
Posted: Oct 16 2009, 08:37 AM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow smiled as she explained to him that he was the only person who got closer to her, and how she liked being close to him. Krow didn't even think about anything during this moment. He didn't want to. He wanted to just focus on his time with Aaray. He knew that they would be parting ways soon, and this moment had definently been the best in his opinion. He smirked when she mentioned keeping their love for each other a secret. He was fine with that. He didn't have to tell anyone anyways. He knew not too many people so he doesn't have to say anything.

When she commented on her mother being ok with thier relationship. Her father though will be a bit more up tight about it. "Your father will love me. We share the same drink." He said, and then laughed a bit. I feel the same way. We will learn why we love each other in time. Until then it will remain a mystery that I wouldn't bother not knowing if it were possible. He thought to himself. Krow yawned slightly, and then watched as she layed on her back.

He put his right hand on top of her hands which were laying on her stomach. "Does that mean you'll want kids?" He said playfully. He thinks that he might have stepped over the line there, but decided that she would understand that he was playing.

She wanted him to kiss her again, and when he seen her blush a bit he laughed. Krow shifted to be on his hands and knees, and then looked down at Aaray. His hair fell over his eyes, and dangled there covering her face as well. He pulled it back, and then leaned in and kissed Aaray.

His lips intertwined with hers, and then he slid ihs tongue into hers, and danced with her tongue. His eyes closed, and just taking in the moment. His arms gave, and he warpped his arms around her body. His breathing increased slightly due to the anxiety of kissing his lover. He didn't want her to, but he knew this moment had to end.
Aaray
Posted: Oct 16 2009, 09:10 AM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray laughed when Krow said that her father would love him because they both had the same taste in drinks. "That is true, I am sure that bit of information will help him to be more accepting."

Aaray agreed with him about them learning the reason behind their love when the time comes. She laughed when he asked her if that meant she'll want kids. "Oh, i would love to have children...someday...when the galaxy is a bit more kid-friendly."

She smiled when he agreed to kiss her again. As Krow leaned down over her, Aaray placed her hands on his upper arms, raising up a bit to meet him. She loved the feeling that occured when their lips meant. She was slightly surprised when his tongue entered her mouth, but it was a good feeling and she responded to it, matching the movements of his mouth against hers.

When Krow wrapped his arms around her, she too wrapped her arms around him and held him tight, kissing him deeply, allowing her tongue to enter his mouth. She loved being with him so much. Her breathing increased as well, she was nervous. As she pressed her body against Krow's, she knew he could probably feel her heart beating rapidly against her chest.

She was enjoying the moment between her and Krow, and things started to get a bit heated. However, before things could get too serious between them, the comlink in Aaray's pocket of her bodysuit began to beep, causing her to jump slightly, startling her. She pulled back and stopped kissing Krow, but kept her lips close to his, "Ugh, i'm sorry..." she whispered softly, her breathing still a bit labored. She removed one arm from around Krow, moving the remaining arm up to rub the back of his neck, and took the comlink out of her pocket. Sitting up and crossing her legs at the ankles, Aaray checked the small read-out on the comlink. It was her father. She clicked it off, deciding to call him back later.

She was a bit upset that her and Krow had been interrupted, longing for things to continue, but when she looked over at the clock on the small table near the door, it was evening already.

This post has been edited by Aaray on Oct 16 2009, 10:34 AM
Lucius Krow
Posted: Oct 16 2009, 12:24 PM

Rise of the Empire
Group Icon

Krow enjoyed everyminute of the embrace. When she commented on her wanting kids in a more kid friendly enviroment he couldn't agree more. It felt like time had froze, and they wer stuck like this forever, but suddenly her com-link went off, and they had stopped. He listened when she apologised for the interuption, but he didn't mind at all. "It's okay." He whispered back, and then kissed her on the forehead.

"I am sorry, but I must go. I have to train now." He said, and then moved from over top of Aaray. He didn't want too, but he knew he needed to get stronger. The holocrons that Malakai had provided for him were waiting for him, and he wanted to learn as much as he could. "The next time we meet I want you to show me progress." He said in a kind demanding voice. Only showing that he was serious about being her teacher.

Standing at his full height his breathing had returned to normal, and his heart beat slowed. "Your father is not going to like you not answering your com." He said laughing, and then he walked to the door, and opened it. "Until next time. May the force be with you." He said, and then left the room, and headed for the exit of the motel.

Through the market area Krow headed back to his ship, and then left for space. He wasn't going anywher, only to train.

(Topic Exited.)
Aaray
Posted: Oct 16 2009, 01:24 PM

Smooth Criminal
Group Icon

Aaray didn't want Krow to leave, but she understood that he had too. She too had to be on her way. When Krow moved off of her, Aaray moved over to the side of the bed, and swung her legs over the edge.

She clasped her hands behind her back and stretched them outward. She gave Krow a smirk when he instructed her to practice between now and the next time they were too meet up. "I will practice as much as i can." She replied.

She laughed a bit when Krow told her that her father wouldn't appreciate Aaray not answering the comlink. With a sly smirk, Aaray replied, "Oh, i will tell him i was in the middle of something and couldn't answer right away."

As Krow told her good bye, she nodded her head slightly. After he had left, Aaray stood up and sighed. She had really had a good time with Krow. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before she saw him again.

After a few more moments, Aaray left the motel as well, enjoying the coolness of the night air as she walked through the market area. She soon found her ship and boarded it. She was soon off the planet and out of the atmosphere.

((topic closed))
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
Copyright© 2005-2009 The Old Republic

None of the member-created contents of this web site - whether it be text, HTML, or graphic images - may be mirrored, reproduced, or displayed in whole or in part on another web page or web site (whatever the nature or purpose) or in any publication or collection of widespread circulation, whether offline or online (whatever the nature or purpose) unless specifically given permission by the owner and said permission can be proven.

WhatIsCopyright

Skin Omadawn created by Nephos of the IFSZ