Use this template ONLY if this NPC will be a part of your character's roleplaying, etc. NOTE: You can only have two (2) NPC bios active at a time. Only NPCs with an accepted bio require a Did I to be affected.
***Your topic title must have [NPC] and the character's name. If I were making an NPC named John, the topic title would be: [NPC] John.
Reasons you might make an NPC rather than another character are that they will only be around for a short time, or do certain things for your main character; they are someone your character talks to regularly like a family member; they will have some significance in the PC's life.
1. NPCs can only have ONE weapon of any kind. They cannot hold more than one, they cannot be given more, and they can't hold your PC's weapon to give your PC another slot.
2. NPCs may help in executing Did I's and accomplishing tasks. They may also be affected by Did I's, and can be killed by others. However, an NPC with a complete and accepted bio cannot be affected by another PC without a Did I. If an NPC does not have a bio, they can be affected and killed by anyone.
3. If killed, an NPCs weapon or other items cannot be taken. They also cannot take items from others.
4. All NPCs travel either on your ship, or using Public Transport. They do not receive their own ships.
5. You may have a droid or pet NPC. However, the droid cannot have any upgrades and will have the lowest class armor, and the pet will not be extensively trained. They will help significantly less than if they are bought. NOTE: If you buy a pet or droid, they do not need an NPC bio.
6. You can only have two NPCs at any time. If you make two but want another, one of the NPCs your have must die or leave. You cannot use that NPC again, so only make NPC bios if you know you want them. This is to make sure you don't give yourself a bunch of soldiers to help your Did I's succeed every time.