Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Demon World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Site is Rated PG 18+
There is M/M ... M/F ... F/F
If you do not like please do not read/join

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Under the Moon, [p] Sesshomaru
Eader
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 01:35 AM

Unregistered

Sesshomaru sighed softly, "Were requesting that imported goods were not taxed as much, but I refused.. If I did that, more supplies will be cominf from outside of the West, and the people in the west will stuggle to sell their own wares, as the imported goods would be much less." he stated softly.. HE refused for the sake of the people, if out of the region goods became cheaper, the in-region goods would no longer sell.

Sesshomaru chuckled softly, "I would not be surprised" he stated softly.. they were a handful, but he loved their boys.
Ketsuga
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 02:28 AM

Unregistered

Cam gave a nod. It was understandable, not to mention, the West was almost like it's own little world. Not often did he come across something that was not made in the western region, and it made Cam happy. To be able to help out a 'local' manufacturer gave him a satisfaction that some imported, mass-marketed good could ever give him.

Cam started, looking down at his stomach. "Quick, feel it." He said, taking Sess' hand and laying it on his swollen stomach where the baby had started kicking. Cam laughed softly, looking up at Sess. "I guess he doesn't like politics, either."
Toki
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 02:34 AM

Unregistered

Sesshomaru gave a nod, but when his mate told him to feel quickly he looked to him, and when his hand was against him, he smiled warmly, happily.. "I don't blame him" he stated softly, moving to gently nuzzle his mate. <3
Ketsuga
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 03:41 AM

Unregistered

Cam laughed softly, looking up to Sess. His gaze drifted from Sess when he heard someone calling to them, recognizing the physician, he gave a sigh. "Oh, here comes the General Doctor." Really, he was so strict he may as well have been a General in the Western Army. "I hope you haven't been out for long, you should be inside resting." Cam glanced away, feigning indifference. "Oh, I don't know.. it hasn't been too long, has it love?" He turned his gaze back to Sess, a soft smile on his lips.
Toki
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 03:43 AM

Unregistered

Sesshomaru blinked, "I don't think it has.. Granted, we are relaxing here on the bunch, not like you've been running around" he stated softly, his arm still around his mate.
Ketsuga
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 04:11 AM

Unregistered

The doctor cleared his throat, moving the glasses up his nose. "Being in the sun too long can cause heat exhaustion which can be dangerous for both Camelot and the child." He stated, almost trying to rile the Lord.

Cam moved to take Sess' hand, trying to distract him. "The boy's will be out of their lessons soon, yea? Perhaps we should meet them for lunch?" He suggested, running his hands over Sess' to try and keep his mate's attention on him and not the doctor.
Toki
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 04:14 AM

Unregistered

Sesshomaru had glanced at the doc, but his hand was soon being taken by his mates, and he looked to him, he smiled softly.. "Yes, they will be love.. We can if you wish" he stated softly, smiling gently.
Ketsuga
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 04:42 AM

Unregistered

Cam smiled back, giving a nod. "I do wish to." He stated softly, doing anything to separate Sess and his doctor. He stood almost to usher Sess to lead them away quicker, ignoring the doctor as he didn't want to start something new.
Toki
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 04:49 AM

Unregistered

Sesshomaru gave a nod, and moved, standing with his mate, his arm around him, as he smiled gently, "What do you feel like having for lunch today love?" he asked gently, as he headed inside, his arm around his mates side. <3
Ketsuga
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 06:25 PM

Unregistered

Cam smiled, following Sess' lead into the castle. "Hmm. Something light, my stomach's been upset recently." He said softly. Really, it was no big deal, just how their growing child pressed against his stomach and prevented Cam from eating any of his favorites.
Toki
Posted: Jan 15 2012, 06:27 PM

Unregistered

Sesshomaru looked to his mate, a tad worried, but gave a faint nod, "If you think of something particular love, let me know" he stated softly, staying at his mates side as they headed in.
supahstar~*
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 11:22 PM

Advanced Member

Group: MOD - Supahstar
Member No.: 614

Cam smiled, putting his hands together in a 'sandwich' motion. "Maybe some of those little sandwiches.. with the cucumber." He thought about it a little. "And pickles." He said innocently, the cravings making him want quite the variety of food.
Seiji
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 06:38 AM

Looking for a Better Tomorrow

Group: Admin Sage
Member No.: 5

Sesshomaru rose a brow looking at him, but could only smile after a moment, "All right, we'll tell the chef" he stated gently, still smiling.. He didn't mind his mates odd cravings.. It was the mood swings that bothered him at times, although he was good at steeling himself and soldiering through.
supahstar~*
Posted: Jun 15 2012, 02:11 AM

Advanced Member

Group: MOD - Supahstar
Member No.: 614

Cam gave a nod. His foot caught on the step into the castle, causing him to gasp, clutching onto Sesshomaru. He managed not to fall since Sess was so stable, but his mood instantly took a 180. "Son of a--!" He let out a growl, his grip tightening on Sess' arm unintentionally, a glare that could kill being shot to the step which tripped him. "What one brain-celled idiot designed this place, huh? Can't even get the steps right!"
Seiji
Posted: Jun 15 2012, 02:38 AM

Looking for a Better Tomorrow

Group: Admin Sage
Member No.: 5

Sesshomaru gulped.. "Not.. sure.." he stated softly.. He didn't know who designed it... He stayed there ready to help his mate stay steady, not sure what else to do.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4886 seconds | Archive