InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Demon World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This Site is Rated PG 18+
There is M/M ... M/F ... F/F
If you do not like please do not read/join

Pages: (40) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Lady Hawke, Wodan
Seiji
Posted: May 31 2012, 09:55 PM

Looking for a Better Tomorrow

Group: Admin Sage
Member No.: 5

Tori blinked, and looked at him, she sighed, "well, I was sold into it by my parents, They had to large of a debt to pay, and I was their only option on getting out of it."
Wodan
Posted: May 31 2012, 09:58 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 418

Shu nodded. "I see. I appologize for bringing it up though." He said as he couldn't imagine what would go through someones head to sell there child into slavery.
Seiji
Posted: May 31 2012, 11:17 PM

Tori shrugged, "It's not your fault, and it's in the past, no worries" she stated gently as she sat there.. wAtching him.. "What about you? What made you want to buy a slave for a possible mate?" she asked in curiosity.
Wodan
Posted: May 31 2012, 11:19 PM

Advanced Member

"Well I'm looking for girls with high elemental affinities. Kuro and Shiro... The cats. They sense wind element easyly so they guided you to me." He said.
Seiji
Posted: May 31 2012, 11:52 PM

Tori rose a brow.. "You only bought me because i'm a wind Element? That doesn't make much sense... Why worry over an element? I mean, there's plenty of better looking girls at the slave house.."
Wodan
Posted: May 31 2012, 11:55 PM

Advanced Member

"Not when the place I'm from has a major stigma to the point where none elementals are looked down on as being trash. Half breeds are tolerated and its gotten better over the years for them. But yes. An element is important where I'm from. To say the least." He said as he looked at her. 'Besides she is quite good looking... Then again I suppose slavery might do bad things to once confidence...' He thought as he watched her.
Seiji
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 01:34 AM

Tori rose a brow, but shrugged, ad turned hearing a knock on the door.. "I bet that's your food" she murmured softly, not making a move to get up.. She didn't order it >.>;
Wodan
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 04:45 AM

Advanced Member

Shu got up. "Ah looks like dinner is here. For both of us." He said with a slight smile before going to the door as he opened it.
Seiji
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 12:54 PM

Tori blinked, for both of them huh? That was a first, usually masters wouldn't feed their slaves when they ate, or so she's heard anyhow, she watched him from where she sat.
Wodan
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 02:26 PM

Advanced Member

Shu smiled as he opend the door and then payed for the dinner as it was set up on a table in the room. He then dimmed the lights some before he lit the candles at the table. "Come. Its time to eat." He said gently as he had pulled out a chair as he waited for her to come over. He wondered if she hadn't heard him say it but he did plan on releasing her from slavery. Regardless of her becoming his mate or not. Well at least he thought he had said that.
Seiji
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 12:19 AM

Tori blinked, and slowly stood from where she had been sitting and walked over, a brow raised.. "Candle lit dinner? You're serious about looking for a mate huh?"
Wodan
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 12:21 AM

Advanced Member

"Yes. I am serious about this. Please sit." He said as he held her chair out for her like a gentlemen would.
Seiji
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 12:53 AM

Tori blinked, but moved, sitting down, since he was holding the chair for her.. "You.. don't have to do this you know.." she stated softly..
Wodan
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 12:56 AM

Advanced Member

"I'm know." He said as he gently moved the chair in towards the table. "But I want to. If you where to become my mate... I want it to be becouse... of mutual love rather then just... other things. Like gratitude or just that I bought you." He said as he pondered for a moment before he removed her collar and then he sat down in his chair.
Seiji
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 01:19 AM

Tori blinked a few times, blinking, probably owlishly, a hand moved up to rub where the collar had once been.. "But.." her brows furrowed as she tried to precess this information... "Why buy a slave.. If you didn't want a slave?" she found herself asking.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (40) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1022 seconds | Archive