InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to A Writing Guild For The Clinically Retarded. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

You're Funny When You're Mad
zewb
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 03:54 AM

Internet Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

I love it when people are angry. Especially when it's over stuff that doesn't matter, like the Internet. When people get angry at me on the Internet, I laugh. That's why I started trolling a long time ago. It started off small; I'd come across some silly forum and decide to have a bit of fun and screw with people. I'd vandalize a Wikipedia article or two. I'd make off-color jokes and post retarded pictures. Eventually, though, I became part of various trolling communities and did more large-scale pranks, like this one time we found a video of this lesbian on Youtube who became very angry in her video blog because people couldn't tell if she was a man or a woman. We decided to have fun with it and we dug up her phone number, called her, and asked her if she was a boy or a girl. She was not happy.

I can't help myself. The Internet, to me, is just a game. There's so much humor to be had, so many pranks to pull, I can never just be like everyone else, writing in their blogs and watching their Youtube's. I need confrontations, I need chaos and disarray. I need lulz.

But humor isn't the only thing that draws me to trolling. Many people on the Internet have ego problems. Others have mental problems and think it's perfectly OK to dress up in animal suits and pretend to be 6 foot tall she-wolves with breasts. (I've seen someone who does this) Some people even think, now get this, that their opinion actually matters. I feel that it's my duty to take these people down a peg whenever I can. If it weren't for people like me, the Internet would be full of pompous fucks. People take themselves seriously and need to be reminded of who they are. It's my job to do it.

So I will always continue telling my off-color jokes. I will continue posting Rick Astley videos on Youtube disguised as videos for upcoming video games. I will continue logging onto Ventrilo servers and annoying World of Warcraft nerds with the Fresh Prince theme song. Why? Because I can.
« Next Oldest | Articles | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1561 seconds | Archive