InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Tabletop Round-up Mod. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bloodletters of Khorne
Zany Reaper
Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 08:32 AM

Warlock

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

ALthough their movement animations are dodgy, here're a couple of screens of them:

These ones look dramatic...

user posted image

BloodThirster & letters fighting together:

user posted image

--------------------
Image hosting by Photobucket
Stim
Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 12:54 PM

Wraith-Soul

Group: Honorary Members
Member No.: 10

unsure.gif I thought they had bigger halberds

--------------------
Soon, the world will be clear of our filth... Just to be filled with a new one... NIC[PAIN]
user posted image
WackyModder
Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 01:47 PM

Co-leader of this mod

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 2

o god, when i tried these things. JESUS, they rippeds thru hordes of men! their firepower is like 280-400 or something like that, idk. but i did find one bug with them (unless theyre supposed to do this). as theyre holding their axes, the axes are shaking and trembling in their hands. is that supposed to happen?

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 03:56 PM

Warlock

QUOTE (WackyModder @ 21 Aug 2006, 03:47 PM)
as theyre holding their axes, the axes are shaking and trembling in their hands. is that supposed to happen?

No. I don't know how the hell that happened, but Kjon should be fixing it, rather than just shelving them.

o god, when i tried these things. JESUS, they rippeds thru hordes of men!

Not from when I used them. They were killed very easily, & are weaker than horrors. I might consider changing their armour type.
When against them, the Chaos players often liked to summon about 30 of them nearby.
A squad of 10 marines could easily shred them apart before they got into combat.

However, they're very powerful in close combat, as they go through most infantry armour very easily, even terminators.
Don't underestimate their poor durability - if deep-striked into infantry, then they do masses of damage.

Too bad that dreadnoughts make quick work of them though (of all types, apart from hellfire).

--------------------
WackyModder
Posted: 6 Jan 2007, 01:08 AM

Co-leader of this mod

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 2

shouldnt bloodletters be randomized with axes and hellblades tho? last time i looked at my codex rules, they should be randomized weapons between hellblades and axes.

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 6 Jan 2007, 04:19 PM

Warlock

The rules I saw say that they only have hellblades, which are treated as power weapons.

Anyways, I'm not a texturing expert, so I wouldn't know how to do them, especially since the Blood letter animations are already dodgy.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Showcase | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3900 seconds | Archive