Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tabletop Round-up Mod. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Check out my models
Morkai iron wolf
  Posted: 9 Apr 2006, 07:40 PM

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Hi i've been working on some necron models with wings 3D there only basic and i'm a noob to modelling but anyway heres the link to my screenshots.
!Click here to see!
I will work on these models and please post helpful comments.

--------------------
Necrons will rise and you will fall
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 9 Apr 2006, 08:02 PM

Warlock

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey smithy. I tried to pester Dr Grim & CLR, but they seemed to ignore me about your models.

Bad news - by the looks of it, the Necron mod's gonna be cancelled. The models are gonna be given to an appropriate modding team for them to use, or continue the mod. I wonder who it'll be...?

--------------------
Image hosting by Photobucket
guitarhead1000
Posted: 9 Apr 2006, 10:25 PM

Acolyte

Group: Honorary Members
Member No.: 3

wow those look great maybe we could add a necron mini race the pylon looks exceptionally good idk have to talk to zany and wacky first though.

--------------------
Cody Urban
WackyModder
Posted: 10 Apr 2006, 12:34 AM

Co-leader of this mod

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 2

lol, guitarhead, i already added a necron mini-race in 1.57, remember? lol

--------------------
user posted image
Morkai iron wolf
  Posted: 10 Apr 2006, 05:26 AM

Novice

Zany if you are trying to get me into the team i might be happy to join. Since eclipse of exitence might be postponing there mod i might as well join someone and be a modeller.

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 10 Apr 2006, 07:56 AM

Warlock

You may want to join the Call to Wild mod, because they're looking for a bunch of Necron things.

Check out the Relic forums & look of for 'Madman' on it. He's the leader of the mod. I'm modeling & texturing the Smargex for him.

http://p4.forumforfree.com/-vp67-callofthewild.html#67

Alternatively, since We're gonna have a Necron Mini Race, There may be a possibility for some of those buildings to be used. I'm most interested in the power generator.

I stull think that the pylon needs to be worked on. You haven't made it much more like that to FWs one yet. Remember, the crescent needs to be more cuboid, but still a crecscent.
Just look at these Forgeworld Pictures

Don't model any of the symbols or really small insignificant details. I can put then on when I texture the model (assuming it's completed).

keep it up.

--------------------
Morkai iron wolf
  Posted: 10 Apr 2006, 07:38 PM

Novice

I appreciate your help here Ed and hopefully if madman will accept i will be part of his mod. I have seen you send a few replies to my topic and that is hopefully going to get me a place in his team. Cheers biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 10 Apr 2006, 08:28 PM

Warlock

No problem cool.gif

I am interested a lot in that Pylon though, if you get that model to a 'good enough' standard, then I'll texture it. Provided that you make sure that the UV map is legible enough for me to texture.

Another thing - don't do rusty necrons for them, just normal ones. Necrons by fluff & realism really shouldn't rust. It just doesn't fit their background. It's basically a waste of time & only degrades the Necrons.

--------------------
GrottylilGretch
Posted: 14 Apr 2006, 03:38 AM

(On trial moderation job)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13

Thats true but they still look really good.

--------------------
Geez this is boring
Smurfius
Posted: 14 Apr 2006, 03:46 AM

Acolyte

Member No.: 12

yeah it's a true shame that they might not be able to be used in the mod, well hopefully another mod team maby sasquatch can find a true calling for them...

--------------------
even the parties on the craftworld get pretty boring after a long exile, mom says i have to wait another 60 years before i can have a shurikan catapult..
Zany Reaper
Posted: 14 Apr 2006, 09:27 AM

Warlock

News!

I can get these models into the game. I'm still learning how to do that though, as it's difficult to animate units & attach FX etc...

--------------------
Morkai iron wolf
  Posted: 15 Apr 2006, 06:28 AM

Novice

Thats Excellent Zany I'll try to finish the models for you then you will be able to put them in.

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 15 Apr 2006, 09:46 AM

Warlock

That's assuming that I'm not too busy, that is.

--------------------
GrottylilGretch
Posted: 16 Apr 2006, 03:49 AM

Group Icon

C'mon Ed give this guy a chance his models are worth a shot, they're probably going to be a bit better then my Ork Dready.

--------------------
Geez this is boring
Chris
Posted: 16 Apr 2006, 05:36 PM

Spammer

Member No.: 4

What are you talking about? Give what guy a chance? If you're talking about what he just said to MIW, well, he never said he wouldn't give him chance- just that his models won't be put in the mod until he's got some free time. Him and me, possibly some others here, have our GCSE final exams starting in less than a month and so chances are things will be a little bit quiet here until they're finished.

You may wish to write that down in the news/announcements section Ed, just so people know and understand.

--------------------
--BANNED--
Zany Reaper
Posted: 16 Apr 2006, 05:50 PM

Warlock

Um, heh heh, I'm not revising enough. Dammit! You're right Chris, I'm giving Smithy a chance. When I get other things pulled off.

I'll put up a notice that I'll have less time at the end of the holidays. I've still got 2 more days until skool starts again!

--------------------
GrottylilGretch
Posted: 16 Apr 2006, 10:25 PM

Group Icon

Same, sorry about that Ed......... Stuffed up and wasn't paying attention and took it the wrong way............ I feel lucky I don't have some fancy test thing to do! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Geez this is boring
Chris
Posted: 17 Apr 2006, 10:04 AM

Spammer

You probably will do in your final year of secondary school. I don't actually know what you call secondary school over there in Aussie, Junior high? Junior college? The one that you finish about the age of 16 at.
We have GCSEs as our exam things, they're our given qualifications- you probably have something different but I don't know what that is either.

--------------------
--BANNED--
GrottylilGretch
Posted: 17 Apr 2006, 10:08 AM

Group Icon

Yeah still got 3 years till them and we call it High School.

--------------------
Geez this is boring
Chris
Posted: 17 Apr 2006, 10:13 AM

Spammer

You mean, between the ages of 11 and 16, you go to high school? I always thought High school was our version of college- between 16 and 18 (abouts). And then you go on to University from 18- 21 (unless you're doing a phd or something advanced)?

--------------------
--BANNED--
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Showcase | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1752 seconds | Archive