InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Tabletop Round-up Mod. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Eldar Shining spears, Aspect warriors
thudo
Posted: 19 Apr 2008, 12:37 AM

Ai coder

Group: Honorary Members
Member No.: 73

Np.. looking forward to updating the AI for TTRU.. give me 1-2 weeks as I am totally updating the major mod, Lights of the Warp. I'll get to your with much baited enthusiasm! cool.gif
Zany Reaper
Posted: 19 Apr 2008, 08:54 AM

Warlock

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright then smile.gif

I'll get back to fixing the 'apparent' bugs for these guys once Soulstorm has had the attributes coded for.

--------------------
Image hosting by Photobucket
WackyModder
Posted: 21 Apr 2008, 05:58 PM

Co-leader of this mod

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 2

SS's luas have already been release tho, zany! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 21 Apr 2008, 07:10 PM

Warlock

Yeah, but I sure could use some help in converting the new luas to TTRU standards.

--------------------
thudo
Posted: 21 Apr 2008, 07:29 PM

Ai coder

Update -- LotW work is winding down.. Will have all of the current TTRU fully scripted by tonight and commence playtesting. I had to restructure the current SoulStorm Advanced 3.00 AI to work with TTRU both other DC and SS. I want to see Zany's work realized in SS as well as legacy DC so I accommodate both. Sin ce last Nov.. the only 2 new units are Eldar Shining Spears and Tau SwordFish but a few things have cost changes and slight rearranging here and there.. nothing major (although noticed alot more aura/passive abilities). biggrin.gif

Hope you plan more tweaks and schemes to the Shining Spears and perhaps more new units in the future?

Ideas in terms of importance:

- Eldar WraithGuard
- SM TechMarine + Servitor ComandSquad
- Ork WyrdBoyz
- Dark Eldar Grotesques

Only do the most critical stuff that the community is really looking that is missing from War40k.
Zany Reaper
Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 08:00 AM

Warlock

Eldar wraithguard are definately the most attractive options.

HOWEVER, I thought that Shingouki made some? Why the hell hasn't he released them to the public yet? He's been working on that craftworld mod for almost 3 years now, and yet AFAIK, no real downloadable updates on that have been released recently.

Mind you, the Steel legion mod has received some generous support though.

--------------------
thudo
Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 10:52 AM

Ai coder

HOWEVER, I thought that Shingouki made some? Why the hell hasn't he released them to the public yet? He's been working on that craftworld mod for almost 3 years now, and yet AFAIK, no real downloadable updates on that have been released recently.
I wish I knew bro.. he just thinks that someone will actually finish his projects with them in em -- I can keep trying to ask him but I doubt they'll be available to the public anytime soon. unsure.gif
Zany Reaper
Posted: 22 Apr 2008, 07:05 PM

Warlock

Can I finish the wraithguard for him?

As you've seen with my shining spears, I can do sync_kills & sync_death animations now, as well as general melee animations smile.gif

--------------------
thudo
Posted: 24 Apr 2008, 12:59 AM

Ai coder

Oh there is a lot that Shin, Catwell, and others have in their inventory that isn't revealed. Of course, you want their WraithGuard kuzz then you want to use it don't you? Thats the stickiest part of such an arrangement BUT since Shin has pretty much ended DoW modding due to career and interest.. sad.gif I think soon it will be time to chat with him then you can have at em.
Zany Reaper
Posted: 24 Apr 2008, 01:57 PM

Warlock

Don't suppose you could (privately) give me his MSN address? He tends to ignore my PMs at the relic forums.

--------------------
thudo
Posted: 24 Apr 2008, 02:22 PM

Ai coder

I think its kinda best to let me correspond with him first. This is actually kinda delicate. wink.gif
Zany Reaper
Posted: 26 Apr 2008, 06:51 PM

Warlock

Aye, please do so smile.gif

--------------------
WackyModder
Posted: 19 Jul 2008, 06:10 PM

Co-leader of this mod

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 2

so i take it that the shining spears are 100% done then since no progress has been updated for them? cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Zany Reaper
Posted: 2 Aug 2008, 05:40 PM

Warlock

Yeah... But there's been some bad news too. I'll be posting that on the Relic forum thread in some time.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Showcase | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1728 seconds | Archive