Titans Revolution™ Rules
1) Read and follow the pinned topics located at the top of each forum.
2) Do not swear or use any form of profanity on these boards.
3) Do not flame, insult or degrade other members, through posts or private messages.
4) Do not use harmful, offensive or obscene content as your avatar/signature.
5) Do not advertise on these boards, links are strictly forbidden.
6) Respect everyone's opinions, do not force your views upon others.
7) If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
1) Do not post brief comments which are meaningless.
2) Do not double post (post twice in a row), use the edit button if you made a mistake.
3) Do not post a topic that is only directed at one member, the PM system has a purpose.
4) Do not bump a topic just to raise it to the top of the corresponding forum.
5) Do not post a resignation topic and withdraw it. If so, your AP will be reset to 0. Think before you post it.
1) Do not attempt to impersonate another Runescape player upon joining.
2) Do not encourage others to break any of our clan rules.
3) Do not use this board to trade RS accounts or items with real life money.
4) Do not register more than one account on this forum.
5) Do not give anyone your personal information.
6) Never share your forum account with another person.
7) Stay in our ingame clan chat, leavers will be treated as though they have resigned.
As an honorable clan, we seek honorable members who do not multi-clan. When you are a member of Titans Revolution™, you are allowed only to be in Titans Revolution™ and are not permitted to join any other clans. This includes being involved in any kind of activity which creates competition against our clan in anyway, such as recruiting for or helping other clans in goals that we are trying to improve or achieve. More severe infringements include defamation of our clan image, leaking clan information and attempting to cause dissension while under the influence of another clan. Anyone who is found to infringe upon this rule can expect to be instantly dismissed or in worse cases, banned. Members are however allowed to attend public events which do not interfere with our clan events.
By joining Titans Revolution™ you agree to become an active member of our community both in game and on our forum. Therefore everybody is required to post regularly and sign up for mandatory events. The only exceptions are:
1) An official tells you otherwise.
2) You're going to be inactive during that time (You must post an inactivity topic).
3) The event isn't mandatory, such as a fun trip to Clan Wars or Rev hunting.
Members who fail to sign up for a mandatory event will instantly be demoted, while inactive members can expect to see their names on our next inactivity sweep, where they have to post their reason for not being active and their way of making up for it. If they fail to do so, they will be subject to dismissal.
This is not a rule, this is something you must post as your answer to question 5 of your application in order to confirm you have read and agree to abide by the rules. Please copy and paste the following as your answer to question 5:
|[color=#CCFF00]I have read & understand all the clan rules and agree to follow them![/color]|