Create your own social network with a free forum.
| Welcome to Star Wars Dominion. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Mark Rewards Center
I choose to live. I choose to believe in a dream....
Member No.: 97
Joined: Jul '05
Talen Level Rewards
- Darksword (The sword)
- Fencing emitter (Lightsaber Item, most suitable for parrying blade attacks.)
- Phobium Emitter (Basic) (Lightsaber Item, type of disrupting emitter, phobium emitters were heavier and less wieldy, but indisputably more effective.)
- Deflection Emitter (Lightsaber Item, Easier to deflect blaster bolts)
- Disrupting Emitter (Lightsaber Item, Can disrupt victim's nervous system.)
- Force Mastery (Force Increase, Can obtain another Force Power or Lightsaber Form at the Medium / Advanced level or increase it to that level)
Scale Level Rewards
- Adegan lens (Lightsaber Item, Caused the lightsaber to be much more powerful)
- Phobium emitter (Advanced) (Lightsaber Item, Type of disrupting emitter, phobium emitters were heavier and less wieldy, but indisputably more effective.)
- Ossus dueling lens (Lightsaber Item, A highly focused blade for providing fine-tuned control over one's lightsaber.)
- Jenruax (Lightsaber Crystal, Makes the blade more agile and thus, more efficient at deflecting blaster fire.)
- Synthetic: Compressed (Lightsaber Crystal, Makes a thinner blade that allows for greater precision and control.)
- Kasha (Lightsaber Crystal, It helps clear the wielder's mind of distractions, even during tense combat.)
- Force Mastery Increase (Force Increase, Can obtain two Force Power or Lightsaber Form at the Medium / Advanced level or one at the Master level)
Dragon Level Rewards
- Adegan Crystal, Pontite (Lightsaber Crystal, It resonates with a powerful aura that can cooled both skin and tempers.)
- Upari Crystal (lightsaber Crystal, It makes a Lightsaber blade stronger so that it can cut easier.)
- Sapith Crystal (Lightsaber Crystal, Generates an intense blade, easier to control than most other blades.)
- Ruusan Crystal (Lightsaber Crystal, Greatly aids a Jedi (or a Force Sensitive individual) in focusing the Force.)
- Kaiburr Crystal (Lightsaber Crystal, Greatly increase a Jedi (or a Force Sensitive individual) in all aspects of the Force)
- Qixoni Crystal (Lightsaber Crystal, It enhances one's Force abilities, and in addition to that it enhances the lightsaber blade's power to a significant degree.)
- Pontite Lens (Lightsaber Item, A lens it was capable of cooling both skin and tempers.)
1 Talen = 2 Marks
1 Scale = 4 Marks
1 Dragon = 6 Marks
One can convert them as much as they would like to. And a Dragon can be broken down into a Talen and a Scale. This post has been edited by Lao on Nov 3 2011, 06:44 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.