InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Star Wars Dominion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

[Approved] My Secondary Character, Austin Jones
Duke
Posted: Oct 9 2010, 05:28 PM

Jedi Apprentice/CloneTrooper
Group Icon

Group: Unaligned
Member No.: 1,558

Name:Austin Jones
Nickname:ARC Trooper;One of the Best
Race:Human with Clone Trooper/Mandolorian Blood
Homeworld:Kamino/Mando
-- Branch of faction:Galactic Alliance Army;Commando Units

Alignment:Jedi, Galactic Alliance

Description:Has shaggy black hair with blue eyes, tan skin with a long scar over his right eye and has a small goatee. Handsome
-Hair Color: Black
-Weight: Average
-Type of build: Muscular but not super buff
-Facial hair, eye color, etc-Goatee, Shaggy shoulder length black hair, blue eyes
-Clothing: A cross between this:(Posted Image) and (Posted Image)
He also wears a silvery blue cape similiar looking to cape worn by Death Watch Member Pre Vizla and shor tlike Boba Fetts attached with the Alliance insignia black His helmet was overall dark grey with the visor being a combo of Mandalorian and Clone Trooper with a dark baby blue outline as seen in the first photo with the upper part of the helmet being white with royal blue Jaig Eyes. He wears a pauldron that was dark baby blue, gray and regular royal blue. The overall design of the Armor Body was of Phase II level and design with it being msotly gray with royal blue on the arms and legs and some royal blue and baby blue on the chest and legs and his Kama was black with baby blue outline with his knee down to feet being white with shades of gray.

-Markings/Scars: A few on his body and one over his right eye.
-Anything else of importance:None

Personality:Cold-Blooded, Ruthless,Fearsome, Tough but kind hearted, has morals, and brave. Wants to ensure peace in this troubled galaxy. A skilled soldiar in multitudes of armed and unarmed combat and independent thinker. Loyal and very tactical but can sometimes be a jokester. Charming and can be a negotiator;lintelligent. Agressive yet calm. Justice, Moral Obligation, Cunning/Witty. Still retains a Bounty Hunter mentality such as:Keep your friends closer and enemies closer,Expect the Unexpected;Surivival Instincts,Strong Leadership Qualitites but sometimes and prefers to jobs himself btu can work with a team and turn nobodies into soldiars. Sometimes stealthy and suprising against an overwhelming opponent. Sarcastic
-Likes/Dislikes:Hates Negativty in General
-Social/Unsocial:Social but sometimes keeps things to himself.
-View on Life/others:All life is important but somethings are necessary.
-Beliefs:Nothing really but he untraditionally believes in the Force.
-Opinion on other factions:The Jedi try to police the galaxy too much but for good reason, The Mandalorians are real fighters. The Sith and Empire must be defeated. SOme Bounty Hunters are good but you got to be careful with them. Kill brgore you're killed. Believes its time to restore the Clone Troopers as the Grand Army of the Republic but as small infantry and ocmmando units so they take over becuase they were fficient back in the old days of the Republic.
-Emtional traits:Normal Person
-Anything else of importance:Nope

Historical Information:Nothing Imporatant but started out as an Uninformal Clone Cadet, than Jedi Padawan, than Bounty Hunter, than spent some time getting his life together on Mandalore until now enlisting in the ranks of the Galactic Alliance Army
History:Austin doesn't know who his parents were. Truth be told he was born as a Clone on Kamino. Truth be told Cloning stopped right after the Galactic Civil War but Kamino made clones in secret in case the galaxy needed one. Now by the time the war ended Kamino had already became apart of the New Republic/Galactic Alliance. They still however practiced cloning technology in case if they were useful but they never deported the clones incase they would turn evil. Austin was born and he was an unaltered clone. One Kaminoan displayed care for him and she wanted to raise this one as if it was her own son so she asked if he became unaltered. She taught him about history and things of such and made him into a intelligent young man. Than one day he asked who his parents were and she said "You have no parents" He was simply a clone of Jango Fett and that's where Austin left Kamino to go travel the galaxy.

On Coruscant he briefly stayed with the Jedi Order (It turned out even though his powers were latent he was a force sensitive;oddly) and studied from them but than he realized it wasn't his path when he became a bounty hunter. He fell to the dark side because for a while he despised the Jedi for being too soft and that when the times they want to be helpful they end up policing the galaxy like they own it.Due to being a bounty hunter in away he became evil which brought out dark side force powers. H etravelled the galaxy collecting bounties but only for people he despised. Eventually a turning point happened and he killed his Hutt bosses.

Then he knew he had to go somewhere to live and settle down. Thats when he took a trip to Mando and learned from them how to fight and become a true warrior. Along his journeys he found a Black Lightsaber. He eventually designed his own armor that had the skills of Phase 2/Stormtrooper and had designs of both Mandolorian Armor and Clone Trooper Armor. He than decided he must do what all Clones must do. Join and Serve the Republic but not as a brainwashed servant but as an unaltered clone. He now seeks to rebuild the Galactic Republic and fight as the head of infantry and a commando unit.

Item(s):Nothing mucb ut the standard soldiar gear.
Weapons:Black Synthetic Crystal Lightsaber,
(Not a darksaber but simply a black lightsaber that he constructed when he was a Padawan at the Temple before he elft the order.)
JetPack (protective), Shock and Gas Grenades,Thermal Detonators, Clone Trooper Heavy Armed Blasters ( DC-15A Blaster Rifle, E-11 Blaster Rifle and Twin DC-17 Heavy Hand Blastor Pistols),Wrist Blasters. He also has the standard tools for a soldiar with him.

Force Information:Skilled in Usage of the Force but prefers only to use it when necessary such as an overwhelming or an opponent or another Force-User specifically Dark Jedi and the Sith.
Force Sensitive?:Yes (powers started out latent but with training he brought them out)

Force Powers(if Force sensitive): Telekinesis,Force Jump, Force Leap, Force Valor, Force Sense, Force Speed,Force Wave, and Force Choke/Force Grip.Force Persuasion . Uses the Force only when necessary.

Ship:Black Wing(regular starfighter just given a name and modified with some blasters;By modified there's nothing new. Its an XJ7 X-wing. thats what i mean by modified.)
Vehicle:Storm Racer (regular terrain vehicle;XJ-6 Air Speeder)

(Not sure if If this is optional but that's my ship and vehicle)

Lightsaber Form:Form V(Djem So)-Master
Force Form:Force Channel-Expert

And if you like I could be Head of a Commando Unit and Infantry
Meraxa
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 05:33 AM

Professional RPer
Group Icon

Group: Sith
Member No.: 1,551

Duke, how much time did you spend on this app, or researching the info behind it?

The reason I ask, is that there are more than a few problems. The first is that whilst your history claims he has no parents, you've got two listed right there under 'anything else of importance'.
Now, by the time that the Galactic Civil War ended (19 ABY), there was literally no need for the Kaminoans to produce clones, as they were now members of the New Republic. Sure the Yuuzahn Vong war came shortly after, but if the kaminoans HAD been training clones in secret, they'd have used them at that point. Instead, the New Republic had to reform itself into the Galactic Alliance. Next, why does he have to fall to the dark side to become a bounty hunter? Couldn't he just decide the order wasn't gonna be part of his future? What did he even do?

Now again, the republic is the Galactic Alliance, but that seems to be common enough on this site.

Last thing I have to point out is something to do with the age. He's twenty two, which means he likely joined probably four years ago, tops. I seriously doubt someone could go from new recruit to Supreme Commander (or Chief of State, which is head of the government, not a military position) in just four years.

Points for the concept though.
Imperious
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 06:15 AM

Regent of the Imperial Remnant (Warlord)
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 780

I'd like to thank Meraxa for stating that.

I'd also like to tell you that if your grammar and spelling does not improve the staff will have to mandate moderated postings and we will have you spell check and grammar check all your posts.
Lao
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 08:06 AM

This is Laoopolis...Where the rum is red and the coding lazy...
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97

Thank you Meraxa for point those aspects out. I would also like to point out one more interesting aspect.

Under weapons you state:

Weapon:Dark Saber/Black Synthetic Crystal Lightsaber, JetPack (protective), Grenades, Clone Trooper Heavy Armed Blasters ( the standard big ones/rifles and two small ones),Wrist Blasters etc.

How does he come across a Dark Saber/Black Synthetic Crystal? Because the Darksaber was an ancient lightsaber picked up by the Mandalorians.
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 08:17 AM

Group Icon

edited.
Lao
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 08:39 AM

Group Icon

Two things...

1. How did he fall to the dark side?
2. I would like a more extensive list of the weapons he carries instead of: etc.
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 08:42 AM

Group Icon

edited.
Meraxa
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 08:43 AM

Professional RPer
Group Icon

There's still something you didn't address or explain:

"Now, by the time that the Galactic Civil War ended (19 ABY), there was literally no need for the Kaminoans to produce clones, as they were now members of the New Republic. Sure the Yuuzahn Vong war came shortly after, but if the kaminoans HAD been training clones in secret, they'd have used them at that point. Instead, the New Republic had to reform itself into the Galactic Alliance."
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 08:48 AM

Group Icon

edited
Lao
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 10:06 AM

Group Icon

Two more things...

1. I need more than he was just given the Dark Saber as a parting gift. The Mando's would not just a highly valuable weapon away without some justification (major).
2. What kind of Grenades?
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 10:13 AM

Group Icon

edited.
Lao
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 10:22 AM

Group Icon

I need more than just a paragraph on it. Considering it to be the only one of it's kind in the galaxy. I need more than what is there, and better.
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 10:27 AM

Group Icon

edited.
Lao
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:11 AM

Group Icon

When I say more than a paragraph, I don't mean a X-Large paragraph. In addition to that your spelling needs to be basically perfect if your going for Supreme Commander.
Meraxa
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:13 AM

Professional RPer
Group Icon

And speaking on that matter...

Apologies for not realising this earlier, the Supreme Commander tends to be somewhere along the lines of being in their sixties or higher, due to the sheer number of decades it takes to garner enough experience to be considered for the job. So even at age 30 (thanks for raising it earlier) he isn't likely to be with enough to net the job.
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:16 AM

Group Icon

Edited and Can I just be Head of the Alliance Army or some high ranking position suitable for his age.?
Meraxa
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:25 AM

Professional RPer
Group Icon

Thats still a fairly high rank, and one that doesn't necessarily put you at the front lines, which seems to be the purpose of your character. Why not lead one of the infantry divisions or something similar? Or hell, some kind of commando unit?
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:30 AM

Group Icon

Kk. Thats what I want to be. Head of a Commando Unit and Infantry
Lao
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:42 AM

Group Icon

Duke,

Make the changes. Espcially for the Dark saber.
Duke
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 11:48 AM

Group Icon

*twitch,twitch* Edited.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1831 seconds | Archive