zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Star Wars Dominion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Search Types
Lao
Posted: Jan 28 2008, 05:59 PM

This is Laoopolis...Where the rum is red and the coding lazy...
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97

Alright, I have noticed that we are very limited in Rping here other then looking for Holcrons/artifacts. I have made a complete list of new ideas that are fully approved for everyone to search for (UNLESS you do not meet the certain requirements given for some new things). Now, below you will see everything new you may search for, enjoy!

- Personal fighting troop as an option for searching.

- Ancient Sith alchemy related items and scrolls.

- Force power guru’s of sort who can teach you potentially awesome force powers (Mainly so we can add to the overall force power usages.)

- A list of potential artifacts instead of making members search for them.

- Almost anything is searchable, atainable is up for discussion. But one can definately look for it.

-Personal fighting troop:
Have you ever been in a tight spot, or just in need of some extra fire power? Well I have, most of us have and will in the future. You may now search for a personal fighting force instead of Holocrons while on a search. The cool down time is the same for a personal fighting force as it is for Holocrons.
*Note what type of mercenary you are looking for in the RP
*Note that the mods and admins will decide how many of the above force is received from the RP. This will be calculated from your post quality and the length of the thread itself.
*Note that this replaces the search for a Holocron/artifact search. When complete you must wait 7 days (Standard cool down) before attempting to search for more troops or other available searching units.

-Ancient Sith alchemy related items
Ancient Sith alchemy can be very powerful and deadly. Though the tools are almost long lost, you have the option of finding some. These relics range from full alchemy sets to smaller and portable ones. Remember that these are powerful items and could kill ones who are not wary or strong enough to understand.
*Post count requirement for strong alchemy items are 2500 posts
*Post could requirement for portable and weaker alchemy items are 1000 posts.
*The range of alchemy items are left up to your imagination, but you must get them approved before searching for them.
* http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_alchemy for more information retaining to sith alchemy
*Note that this replaces the search for a Holocron/artifact search. When complete you must wait 7 days (Standard cool down) before attempting to search for more alchemy equipment or other available searching units.

-Force power gurus who can teach you potentially awesome force powers
Ever wish you could just learn a strong force power… but you cannot because the mean FP mod refuses it. Well with a guru teaching you, you can learn cool force powers instead of looking for a cool artifact.
*Note that minimum post count requirements are reduced by 1/4 when learning from a guru
*Note that you can learn a maximum of 3 powers per session with a guru
*Note that you must find a guru before learning from them (just RP looking randomly for one and the NPC will do the rest).
*No one guru remains in the same place, after (s)he teaches you or anyone else.
*ONLY THE FP MOD CAN APPROVE WHAT YOU LEARN… I cannot stress this enough.
*Note that this replaces the search for a Holocron/artifact search. When complete you must wait 7 days (Standard cool down) before attempting to search for more gurus or other available searching units.

Potential artifact list:
Tired of Holocrons? Too lazy to think of new items to search for? Well thanks to me… you can keep being lazy. Here is a website that contains a ton of items potential for searching.

http://theforce.jaymach.com/equipment.php

Enjoy, oh and I love that website and give complete credit to whoever made it.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0941 seconds | Archive