| Welcome to Star Wars Dominion. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
I choose to live. I choose to believe in a dream....
Member No.: 97
Joined: Jul '05
What Can Be Done...
- Train your character by fighting against droids; dummies, and NPCs.
- Meditate through the Force.
- Train with other members, although they usually must be friendly characters, as you would not have a training session with a Sith if you're a Jedi.
- Train with a Master or an Apprentice.
What Cannot Be Done...
- Fighting another person to the death, or wounding them severely.
- Going on major Role Playing missions, or any mission for that matter.
- Double Posting
You may double post, however, you cannot do it constantly, and if you are to double post, your posts may not be one line, and must be at least one good paragraph in size. You may only double post after 25 minutes have passed since your original post.
- Stat Boosts
Originally you were allowed to increase your statistics through training, however, that feature has been removed as to the fact that when the original Training Guidelines were around, the highest poster had 3000 posts, and the activity had yet to blossom on SWD. Nowadays, posting is easier to get into, and training just makes it easier to Role Play and do something in your spare time...
- Forum Rules
As always the SWD Forum Rules apply to every post you make here in the Training Forum. Be sure to follow these Guidelines when posting, and make sure you have fun!
- The SWD Team
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)