|· Guidelines · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Rising From Ashes. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 12:52 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 5-April 08
1. Don't harass members. This is to be a warm and welcoming environment.
2. While discussion of self injury, eating disorders, suicidal ideation, and substance abuse are all inevitable, do not promote or encourage these behaviors. That's the kind of thing that gets boards deleted.
3. Trigger warnings are not needed for posts in the SI and ED section. If you will be posting about SI, ED, or abuse in the general section please put a trigger warning in the topic description or at the beginning of the post.
4. New members are strongly encouraged to post within a week of joining the board. This is not a place for lurkers.
5. Use common sense. I want to have as few rules as possible, so don't give me a reason to add more.