Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

add reply
new poll

Nintendo DS!, :3
Blue Kiwi
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 10:38 PM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 2,097

I love my little nintendo DS. Or should I say, my big, chunky, light metallic-blue, slightly scratched, dirty screenprotectors-protected, original-style Nintendo DS.
I haven't felt the need to upgrade to the NDSLite. And the NDSi... ah, my eyes! The priiiiiice! kaos-pinkusagi23.gif
I never had the opportunity to own a gameboy of any sort, so it's my first handheld console, and I've had it for about... hm... two, maybe three years now, and I love it.

My Gamelist:

* Animal Crossing: Wild World (I STILL haven't collected everything! XD
* Brain Age
*Final Fantasy Chocobo Tales (the cuteness!)
* My French Coach (good for keeping up my French and helping me to absorb a few words)
* My Spanish Coach (a little explored, but would prefer to have a book or something to work with and then use the game as more of a guide. That being said, I've still learnt some decent Spanish from it!)
* My Chinese Coach (you may be able to tell by now that I like languages... actually I'm taking a Chinese course at the mo, so this is useful for practicing words.)
* Harvest Moon DS (love this series! Skipped the girl version of this as I didn't see the point; more money for a few changes... also Harvest Moon: Island reportedly has some issues with using the touch screen to move. I'm waiting for Harvest Moon: Shining Sun and Friends which has the cool features of Harvest Moon: Island without the problematic controls).
* Age of Empires: Age of Kings
* Catz (my brother got it for me. Nice for just some light gameplay and cuteness. The theme song cracks me up.)
* Super Mario DS (as I didn't get to play the one for the N64, this is perfect!)
* Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime (so dang fun!)
* Dragon Quest 4&5 (bought recently, still in the post. e_e Online trade so I hope they turn up soon...)
* Kirby: Canvas Curse (really different; beautiful graphics, but too short! T_T)
* Kirby: Squeak Squad (LOVE this. ^^ But I like Kirby anyway :D )
* Sonic Rush (fun, but I wonder how on EARTH I'm going to complete all those time trials.

So... does anyone else have an NDS? If so, what games do you have? ...Or do you even WANT an NDS?
nietsnut
Posted: Apr 6 2009, 12:46 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,115

I TOTALLY WANT THE SPECIAL EDITION KINGDOM HEARTS ONE COMING OUT *__________*~!!!!!!!!!
Blue Kiwi
Posted: Apr 6 2009, 01:44 AM

Gypsy
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 2,097

Waaah! One exists? o_O o_O
Dang, my friend would want that SOO bad. kaos-pinkusagi16.gif kaos-pinkusagi21.gif
happyjuly4thyay
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:40 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,155

i love my ds kaos-pinkusagi10.gif but now there's this new one...
happyjuly4thyay
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:46 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,155

im playing pokemon right now kaos-pinkusagi10.gif but it's hard to catch the legendary pokemon
xsmileyface
Posted: May 12 2009, 12:00 PM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 640

i love my ds too its so cute! i also have a a m3real so i can just download games instead of buyiing them
testr
Posted: May 31 2009, 02:55 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,331

i have played with the DS but in the end as was deciding sony or nintendo i just had to give up the ds because i wanted the wifi, but from all the Nintendos Handhelds the ds the top, easy to handle and some of the games are the best i have ever seen.
shinichi0noT
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 09:36 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 4,251

Advance Wars Dual Strike is aweome, it's as nice as Animal Crossing *-*
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1309 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus