Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

add reply
new poll

Kiss in the Blue
jinx_you
Posted: Oct 10 2008, 01:48 AM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

user posted image
Mangaka: Miyasaka Kaho
Volumes: 4 (complete)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: "Saeki Chise has no recollection of the summer of three years ago. Whenever she feels as though her memories might be returning, her head begins to ache and Chise stops trying to remember. That's when Tamiya appears before her. He has a familiar face and photographs from the traumatic time that Chise's mind has suppressed. He uses the photos to blackmail her into becoming his woman...but then Chise is saved from Tamiya by Katsuragi Kaoru, the biggest delinquent in class! Chise begins to fall for Kaoru, but his role in this situation is not as innocent as Chise at first believes..."

This happens to be a dark and angsty work, much more so than Miyasaka's other works. Despite that I truly enjoyed reading it. It took me a couple of chapters to actually really get into it to.. but eventually I got really engrossed into the storyline. I have to admit though, this manga dropped one bombshell on you after another.. I was seriously waiting for a mellow, more calm chapter to come up.. lol. But of course you didn't because this manga is definitely drama packed. And as I read it.. all I could think was, what else can possible happen with/to these two? And when will Chise get the happiness she quite deserves? Despite my few complaints I still loved it.. and I even got teary eyed here and there. It was definitely a good read.
chachou
Posted: Oct 22 2008, 01:23 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,369

I love Miyasaka Kaho. So i love kiss in the blue: the design is great, the story is great too.

I bought the four volumes.
lim89
Posted: Oct 17 2009, 06:12 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,866

I really like this manga eventhough the art is a little old...
recommend everyoune to read it... :)
Purin-Chan
Posted: Oct 17 2009, 10:51 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,862

Wow. Even though the art is old, the story is pretty good! :3 *writes into manga list*
lalaorange
Posted: Mar 26 2010, 12:36 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,306

Kiss in the Blue was so intense! I actually started tearing at different points in the manga because the trials that the main characters have to go through are excruciating. But it's gratifying to see them happily settle down.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1074 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus