Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (15) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Has an anime ever made you cry?
vickyca71
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 07:45 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 939

yea of course there were mangas that made me cried. Full Moon made me cry and sum others that i cant rmb rite now
meilin
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 07:47 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,316

yes, but I forgot the titles of the anime movies/shows because there were quite a few of them.
hardlycapture
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 01:31 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,324

well, yes. both the manga and anime for full moon wo sagashite make me cry. and another one would be Tsubasa Chronicles. and thats all.
tinkerx
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 02:35 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,326

there were quite a few that I don't remember. But I do remember Naruto. I replayed the part 5 times and welp, I cried throughout the whole thing. XD
Sallmay
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 03:33 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,328

I've cried in several different animes but one that i really remember is full moon wo sagashite, marmalade boy and full metal alchemist.
I don't know why but i'm just not very good with sad scenes because i'm very emotional person.
tomomimorgan
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 12:37 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,331

QUOTE (Usako @ Sep 10 2008, 11:52 PM)
For me the answer would be: yes. Air TV made me absolutely ball at the end.

Air TV made me cry, too, especially for Michiru, though (when the two "sisters" stand back to back, facing away from each other, knowing they'll never see each other again... I was crying so hard!!)... but, yeah, last episode too.

Also, Candy Candy has always been a real tear-jerker for me. (Anthony!! Terry!)
Meems
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 05:19 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,137

air tv and Bokura ga ita made me cry along with some others
jergens
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 08:50 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 825

Yes, both manga and the anime.
ayuri
Posted: Oct 20 2008, 10:10 PM

Gypsy

Member No.: 1,291

Sure! I cried with many animes - more often than with books or movies. Jiu Ho Sei, Escaflowne, Code Geass, Gankutsuou...
lapoetica
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 03:25 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,327

Episode 8 of Gungrave made me cry a lot. The first half of this anime was about the yakuza/mafia past of the hero. In this particular episode his boss had to kill an old friend who betrayed the mafia and that fried knew it.

But both men sat at their favorite place next to each other in silence. One waiting to be killed by his best friend and the other hating himself and the mafia for this burden. Then the hero appeared and shot down the friend of his boss who just started to cry in gratitude and grief for he finally needn't to do this to his best friend and of course for loosing his best friend.

There I knew that only crying men can move me to tears without knowing the reason
miyu007
Posted: Oct 21 2008, 07:19 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,367

I cried my heart out during:

-Air
-Fruits Basket
-Honey and Clover
-True Tears
-Ef ~ A Tale of Memories
isaisa
Posted: Oct 22 2008, 03:42 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,370

okay so this was when I was 11 (which was 10 years ago...god i feel old) and i was watching this episode from the first season of Sailor Moon. It was the one where Mamoru and Usagi find out their secret identities but then Mamoro/Tuxedo Kamen ends up getting injured from saving Usagi/Sailor Moon and then she transforms into Princess Serenity.

I bawled. I think I went through a whole box of tissues, because I was like, THEY FINALLY KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER BUT NOW HE'S GONE!!! and my mom was there, and i'm just like, MOMMY TUXEDO MASK IS GONE!!!! WHY?!?!??!! Yeah, I bawled like a baby.

Then the 6 part ending of Sailor Stars, totally cried throughout it...not as bad as the first time, but I cried. It pulled my heart strings.

I also cried in the end of Cowboy Bepop.

Aaaand, I know it's not an anime, but I cried during Goong. Haha.
superfinalfantasy
Posted: Oct 22 2008, 12:15 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,373

well i would say grave of the fireflies wht a great anime movie very sad kaos-pinkusagi39.gif too sad to be told!!
Nagashi
Posted: Oct 25 2008, 01:34 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,274

AIR, Bokura ga Ita, Romeo x Juliet, and Full metal alchemist's last chapter
meilyssa
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 10:37 AM

28th maou

Member No.: 1,390

i cried watching the endings of ayashi no ceres and full moon wo sagashite. i also cried when jigoku shoujo and jigoku shoujo futakomori ended.
kaos-pinkusagi39.gif kaos-pinkusagi14.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (15) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1431 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus