Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

special A!!!!
michelle_mmoc2000
  Posted: Sep 3 2008, 09:26 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 1,200

this manga is a ral recommended manga! you would all love the funny and romantic plot of this manga! it's definitely SPECIAL! ^^
itznewee
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 01:27 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,216

SA is a enjoyable manga to read and the plot is interesting. Not only that but the characters are drawn nicely. Oh and the anime is out right now too!! YAYA!!!
Candi
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 01:50 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

I'm not very fond of her drawings...
tall, slingy, slim, just...yeah.
But Kei is a total bishie :D<33
The plot is amazing xD I rlly wanna see more of it.
almapalma
Posted: Sep 8 2008, 04:34 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,218

One of my favourites. Although I've read only translated into my language version (first three yolumes or sth like that) I really liked the plot. Although the characters are too tall and slim kaos-pinkusagi42.gif
sanzo_reload
Posted: Sep 12 2008, 06:30 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,224

I just can't wait for new releases cos I really want to read about Ryuu and Finn! Ryuu is like my fave chara EVER. I'm so excited that he's actually ended up with someone! kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
kinomoto696
Posted: Sep 20 2008, 11:36 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,246

i love to read that one is my favorite one
mellylemon
Posted: Sep 21 2008, 03:16 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 234

well, frankly speaking, i used to adore special A. because number 1, he's hot. number 2, he's smart. and number 3, he cant seem to get about confessing.

but then D: it's just dragging on for too long D: where's the romance!
babette
Posted: Sep 21 2008, 07:05 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,225

at the beginning, I read special A only to see, because I am not fan of this type of drawings, but as one goes along I was absolutely taken in the manga. And now, I read every scan which goes out and I also looked at the anime serie .The characters are really charming, specially Hikari and Kei kaos-pinkusagi32.gif
chii
Posted: Sep 21 2008, 08:22 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 56

hikari and kei is the best! somehow i can't seem to get enough of this manga....especially when hikari kisses kei so innocently that kei always is surprised....hehe...so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Candi
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 07:10 PM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

ITs so cute o.o
Im waiting desperately for more now o:
rainbows
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 10:56 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,244

aww i think this mangas so cute its a defo recomend if u like shoujos and comedy kei and hikari are cute togther
WTFfruitx3
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 07:59 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,268

i think special a is a really good manga and a supposely good anime too. But it takes some time for it to come out but it's worth the wait ;]
princessswan
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 02:29 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,272

I absolutely adore this manga!! Kei & Hikari are sooo hilarious & they seriously make a cute couple. I love how oblivious Hikari is to Kei's feelings for her, even though everyone else knows b/c it's so obvious!! kaos-pinkusagi21.gif Love this series!
KanameSkye
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 08:36 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 547

I seriously Love this Manga!~! Its So Cute!~! kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
anoni
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 11:28 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 195

I love this manga

is so nice and romantic in the silly way.... Is there be and end soon?

I love the anime serie, but the manga have an enigmatic and fantastic development that in the anime lost.

see ya
ano chan
kaos-pinkusagi48.gif
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1588 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus