InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

The Bride Of The Water God, by yoon mi-kyung
vnm
Posted: Dec 25 2008, 09:11 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,627

This should be one of the best manhwa Ive ever read. The art is nice, though at times complicated to see. The plot is also good and makes me curious >.<
chocofondue
Posted: Dec 25 2008, 09:26 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,498

Definitely Beautiful art!!! So outstanding and set a higher standard for a manhwa...
but i think the story is kinda drag now... >_<
but i love it! the first ever manhwa i really like.... kaos-pinkusagi32.gif
enysas
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 12:04 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,638

absolutely beautiful artwork
camaji
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 12:28 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,644

its getting sooo good! No, I kid, and really dont like this filler all about where the hellokitty Nakbin comes from, I just want the story to cut to the chase.

But, its nice to get explanations, but I really hope that the story ends soon~

For some reason I really don't like stories that drag out for too long and I feel that this one might be in danger of doing so >_<
n_bahrin
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 03:32 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 208

kaos-pinkusagi21.gif kaos-pinkusagi10.gif kaos-pinkusagi03.gif kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
that kind of react when i read the manga ..the art is so good but to me the best is the storyline it like to many confusebut it can give a feeling to reader to know more about it... kaos-pinkusagi36.gif
obcd
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 04:04 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,144

The art for this is extremely BEAUTIFUL! The storyline got me spellbound as well. I really hope that volume 3 will come out so I can buy (not scanlated online).
sharpie
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 04:22 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,654

ooooh this is probably one of the most beautiful manhwas I have ever come across. The artwork is just to die for. And the story? It's dramatic and romantic through and through

I hope Soah and Moee/Habaek get together soon. kaos-pinkusagi16.gif
karina008
  Posted: Dec 26 2008, 05:10 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 795

i love the art, but the chapters are too short!!!! kaos-pinkusagi23.gif kaos-pinkusagi23.gif kaos-pinkusagi23.gif
ayumi_chan
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 05:48 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,663

I just love the art *__* but the story is at great as well. I think itīs one of the best manhwas Iīve ever read
tartaruga
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 01:20 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,683

this manga has been on the top of my manga-to-read list for so long..... I planned on waiting till it finishes... but it seems that won't happen that soon
yuunachan
  Posted: Dec 26 2008, 06:48 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,520

I really love this series. The art is so beautiful and the characters are so hot. I enjoy reading this series.
Courtnney
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 09:50 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 1,699

I was so used to the Japanese way of drawing that when I started to read mangas like Bride of the Water God and Goong, it took my awhile to get used to the style. But I'm honestly glad I stuck with it because Bride of the Water God is so good! and the art is amazing!!
lilmunkie
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 10:31 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 159

The art work in this manhwa is absolutely amazing!
so much detail in the drawings
the storyline is interesting enough but i reckon it kinda gets confusing now and then but nonetheless love this manhwa!!
lovely-star
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 10:54 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 798

I really like this manga!! The start of it was really good! right now I am up to chapter 50, and I am so confused?? O_o I have no idea whats going on, I try to go back and read again, but nothing... and who is that curly hair girl? Nakbin? doesn't make sense to me! what happen to Soah!! >_<

Anyway it's a good story!! I hope they be together again!!
khanh
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 11:56 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 422

a good manga with alot of twist but i think it got delay for 1 year right
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1647 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus