zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

La Corda D'Oro / Kin'iro no Corda, 金色のコルダ
japankira
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 12:43 PM

Commonality

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,386

waaaa.....i love the manga....waaa.....i want to see the anime.....how can i find it?
Jam
Posted: Jun 14 2009, 09:52 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,355

I'm close to finishing it and it's pretty good. I originally didn't want to watch it since I hate classical music but since it got a sequel I decided to give it a try. It's better than I though but it was a bit annoying seeing three characters get depressed at the same time.
xaquabubblez
Posted: Aug 1 2009, 09:31 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,496

i like the anime as i i loved listening to their pieces performed it just makes it more enjoysble to watch :)
AnimeholicHikari
Posted: Oct 4 2009, 03:13 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,803

Eh, I'm not much a fan of the manga, but the anime was so good! I loved listening to the music, so one day I went crazy and downloaded everything La Corda D'Oro I could find >D And the guys are so hot...Hihara-senpai, Aoi-kun! 292.gif
hoyn677
Posted: Dec 18 2009, 09:17 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,021

season 2 seemed to have stopped at only 2 episodes... what about the rest? are they going to release more ?
maungo
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 04:28 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,056

this is one of my favs.
it was a very light cute animeeee
it made me want to listen to classical music >_<
TheBlackCatOfMisfortune
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 07:51 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,064

Yup ! I like this manga and anime a lot ^^
I'm madly in love with Yunoki ! I love his split personality ^^
jubjub
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 12:48 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,070

I wish she would decide already dammit!!

But watching the anime made me realize the one she really loves is the violin so may she be happy with it xD
DarkeAOU
Posted: Jan 7 2010, 07:04 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,108

Oh yeah, I love this series. I can't even remember how I stumbled across it--probably the same way I stumbled across Vampire Knight, on LJ somehow--but now it's complete awesome, and just rules my world. I completely adore Yunoki-sempai, especially since he's completely two-faced. 14.gif

I actually don't mind that Kahoko doesn't seem like she's ever going to choose a guy. If she picks anyone, it's probably going to be Tsukimori-kun or Tsuchiura-kun, and I will cry.

three.gif
RaveN_13
Posted: Jan 23 2010, 01:55 AM

Nobility

Member No.: 2,995

I watched the anime and it's all about music. I'm not much of a music lover but I appreciated this series. There are lots of bishies too. 284.gif
princesstommy19
  Posted: Jan 23 2010, 02:29 AM

♀yuki♀

Member No.: 2,135

I somewhat love music!

Actually, I watched it because I saw that there are a lot of bishies!!!

283.gif

haha!!!

♀yuki♀
animegirl101100
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 08:59 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,708

waiiii~! reverse HAREM~! i love all her potential partners... i do i do i do~! 283.gif (am i a fan girl....?) lol i really like the manga 16.gif
Ashurato
Posted: Jul 24 2010, 11:39 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 3,736

The anime's "second season" rather disappointed me.
cylim
Posted: Oct 7 2010, 11:51 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,841

er..
i have watched the anime but somehow i dun reali like it when the female character could play violin so well when she herself doesnt have the basic knowlege n she could surpass other talents easily..bt then she worked so hard to play violin well wehn she does not have the power anymroe n i started to like her :)
nicknick99
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 12:58 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,898

i think i watched this sometime late last year on a whim and enjoyed it. watched both seasons and probably got hooked on the character designs. Music was a plus for me.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1536 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus