InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

La Corda D'Oro / Kin'iro no Corda, 金色のコルダ
Dreamscape
Posted: Jul 2 2008, 12:21 PM

Gypsy

Group: Members
Member No.: 700

SUMMARY; taken from Viz
Every few years, the prestigious Seiso Academy holds a prominent musical competition, and only the very best students at the Academy are allowed to participate. Though all are eligible to apply, only students from the music department actually make it to the competition...until now.

-
-

Len/Kahoko FTW anyone? ;D

I absolutely /adore/ this series.
After finishing the anime, I just /had/ to get my hands on the manga. Hee.
aneste
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 04:05 AM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 758

well i watched the anime and it was pretty cool except for main character. I mean she was so slow at making decisions and she was always so sorry. But anywas it was really cool series. And wat was the name of that long-purple haired boys name? He was just great...
silentloner
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 10:30 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 769

I did like the character designs and i always was a sucker when it comes to music. Yunoki (or something like that; it was the purple haired one)'s character added a nice twist to it all. I was really glad how it ended though. It was much better than having her have the magic violin until the end. The opening song was pretty nice too XD
hephelina
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 11:31 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 782

I do agree that losing the magical violin in the end was better, but from the very start i didn't like the main character already. I love all of the others and their music, and I adored the violin bersions of Ave Maria, but the main character just dragged it down. No offense to those who liked her, it's just that her personality seemed so superficial.
belle
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 12:03 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 783

loved the anime. i loved the music that was playes but most of them were allreadey well known buw still good. i wante it to be a better ending though
shadysgrl522
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 04:59 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 404

this anime was really good for the first few episodes and then it just started to drone on and on and erpeated itself
serenadegurl09
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 02:06 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 809

i just recently finished the anime and i'm planning to read the manga because i'm very curious who hino will end up...if there is any....i personally like tsukimori len to be her partner..hihi...i love this type of guy... kaos-pinkusagi32.gif kaos-pinkusagi32.gif kaos-pinkusagi32.gif kaos-pinkusagi32.gif
kikit13
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 01:38 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 831

is there going to be a 2nd season for this anime???if so send me a private message plss... kaos-pinkusagi06.gif
Dreamscape
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:08 PM

Gypsy

Member No.: 700

@kikit13; probably not. if there was, none of us caught any wind of it. just try the manga. (:
dolphin
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 02:04 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 849

I got started to know this series through the anime. I love watching animation that has an extra musical feel to it. It makes watching it more enjoyable hearing the music.
kaos-pinkusagi09.gif

I can't wait to read more on the manga to see which one will be Hino's love interest. My preference is of course with Ren (the violinist with blue hair)
kaos-pinkusagi10.gif

I love the mysterious/hard-to-approach and silent type of guy to be with the main character kaos-pinkusagi32.gif
huggybunny
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 02:44 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 850

i just started watching it and kinda got bored of it.
so i dont really know what happens but then i still like the music. kaos-pinkusagi21.gif
LadyNightwalker
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 05:09 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 894

It was really good, as I'm a sucker for good looking guys and classical music. I have to admit that it was a little TOO unrealistic though. A little TOO shoujoish you know? But it was still good overall.
Candi
Posted: Jul 18 2008, 11:58 AM

for rebellion
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

o:
That was an ah-mazing series ;o
I love it xD cant wait for more

@Huggybunny: i want ur avi ;-;
funky_fish
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 09:39 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 393

Heheh, I like this series even though it does just seem to drone on and Hino being annoying as she is
I lurve it for the bishies XD
Whoot Len~! xD
lyks
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 04:08 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 966

i really like this, however, i prefer the anime way better than the manga because in the anime you can feel the music, and the artwork seemed prettier and the characters are gorgeous ♥
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Pages: (2) [1] 2 
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1558 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus