Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rebellious Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

WELCOME
We are a shoujo-based scanlation group founded on April 20th, 2008. We hope to bring you lots of good manga to read so please support us!

Happy bday, Domino

Rakuen Route ch5

You need 10 non-spam posts in our forums to access the releases!

RECRUITMENT
We are currently recruiting EDITORS, translators(j-e, k-e, c-e), quality checkers, and scanners! If you are interested, please visit the Recruitment section! You do not need to have experience to try for a translator, scanner, or editor position, we are willing to train newbies!

PROJECT STATUSES
Are you curious about how far into a chapter we are or when is the next release? Well then, check out our Twitter for instant updates and our full list of all our projects and their statuses.

WEBSITE
Please visit our website at: rebelliouslove.freehostia.com

Credits
Designed by Beatrix
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

add reply
new poll

NANA, Season Two??
aede022
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 05:15 PM

Gypsy

Group: Members
Member No.: 359

I love NANA. I love the manga and love the anime. The movie was brutal.

I've watched the anime many many times...over and over...but the anime left off unfinished. (Well..the manga is incomplete but much further a long).

Does anybody know if they will be making a season two??? Any news??

THANKS!
lilochic
  Posted: Jun 27 2008, 05:37 AM

.>.<. A*LILO

Member No.: 669

WELL I LOVE NANA TOO!!!....LOL
AND I HAVE IT AND READED THE MANGA SINCE IT CAME OUT!!!...LOL
I LIKE IT BUCAUSE OF THE DRAMA AND ADULT THINGS...LOL
WELL I DONO KNOW IF THEY WILL HAVE A SEASON TWO BUT IT SEEN LIKE THERE WILL HAVE SEASON TWO BUCAUSE OF THE DRAMA AND STUFF...LOL...WELL WE JUST GOT TO WAIT AND SEE IF THERE IS A SEASON TWO!!!.....

kaos-pinkusagi21.gif kaos-pinkusagi27.gif kaos-pinkusagi38.gif kaos-pinkusagi28.gif
I THINK THE ANIME SHOWTV WAS SO KEWL AND I LIKE THE GRAPHIC ALOT....LOL
NANA ROCKS!!!
kagomis
Posted: Jun 27 2008, 09:37 PM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 78

to me, nana is the best shoujo josei, the manga and the anime, and also the live action kaos-pinkusagi10.gif
Twilight_Kisses
Posted: Jul 2 2008, 08:49 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 714

hmm well i haven't read the manga, because i saw the anime first and i usually don't like reading mangas to which i've already seen the anime, but nonetheless, i do agree that a second season would be great! i would be completely eager to see both NANA's progress and hear more great music!
akiru
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 11:21 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 518

I want a season two...i want to know if Takumi and Hachi would stay together.... kaos-pinkusagi08.gif kaos-pinkusagi08.gif kaos-pinkusagi08.gif kaos-pinkusagi08.gif
ichii
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 01:28 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 983

I am actually very disappointed with Nana... i really hate the fact that Hachi is with Takumi... Takumi cheats on her like every chapter and she innocently never notice it. I just feel that the manga is slowly falling apart for me... please.. people who still love this series, do not feel offended.. its only my opiion...
japankira
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 12:41 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 2,386

i don't like takumi. i think hachi have to chose nobu...what a pity
lilice
Posted: Jun 15 2009, 12:58 PM

Commonality

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 1,923

i love the manga Nana ,the movie and the anime^^ the personnages i like the most are hachiko and nobu and shin they're so cute>.<
fantasyfreek18
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 07:39 PM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,366

I LOVE THIS ANIME 14.gif is there going to be a second season? i really hope so because the way that it left off was torturing
heavenlyqueen
Posted: Apr 23 2010, 05:44 PM

Commonality
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3,387

I really want a season 2, especially seeing as though I just start watching the english dubbed version, the voices are a bit different, but you get used to them. I don't think another season will be in the works anytime soon because the author is ill
Lizarazu
Posted: Jun 22 2010, 08:04 AM

Commonality

Member No.: 3,012

QUOTE (heavenlyqueen @ Apr 23 2010, 10:44 PM)
I really want a season 2, especially seeing as though I just start watching the english dubbed version, the voices are a bit different, but you get used to them. I don't think another season will be in the works anytime soon because the author is ill

Even so, there still is the rumour that they want to make the second season. But they won't start it before the manga is finish. And Ai Yazawa is still ill. The manga is very good and the drawing is really nice. I'll miss Ren :(
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4431 seconds | Archive

(`once upon a spring) skinned by Beatrix of Red Carpet & Rebellion, 300dpi , Shadowplay and Studio Circus